Black Heart[gxg]

I'm a lesbian. And I used to have a simple life. I'm kind-hearted, friendly, and a very cheerful girl. But then why would I bother to write a story about that? That's just kind of boring. And I found an adventure of love, drama, and things within though I wasn't even looking!

I had my reason, why I'm writing this. Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying your shoes already seems like a huge burden on your account. Struggling with yourself because everything around you doesn't matter anymore.

That's mainly because she broke my heart, her name is Charlotte. She broke my heart, played with it, smash it and everything that you could think of. Who knew love could turn a person around. Who knew love would hurt this bad. Who knew love can make you feel numb. A simple word yet it has an enormous impact in everyone's life. Yeah, life can be a b*tch sometimes.

Everything happens for a reason, and I'm not blaming it all on her, though there are things you just wish you could take back and redo because of the feeling it gave you.
And because of those traumatic event, I turned into a complete opposite of me.

A cold-hearted b*tch, I can't even pull myself to laugh at things that are funny, and smiling would be rare for me. Limited. Just like what my mom told me, it's like they have to buy my smile just for me to do so. That is also why I don't have any friends because no one can put up with my attitude. Well, that's until I met...her. You'd think that I've learned my lesson but she's different. I'm that cold-hearted until she drop down here on earth and save my miserable, sorry ass.

A girl who doesn't know how to give up.

A girl who's filled with happiness in a way that if you stare at her, there's this feeling you can't explain and it just lightens your mood.

A girl who's friends with everyone because of her pure and innocent soul.

A girl that can certainly light up a god d*mn world with her personality.

...

And a girl who made me feel again. A girl who made me fall in love again. A girl who made me forget all the things that I've been through because she made my present more than just worth living, and my future to be worth looking forward to.

And she made me fall in love with her harder than anyone did. Harder than anybody could. And I wouldn't mind to fall over and over again if at the end of the line, she's there to catch me.

So what's our story? Want to know? Then read and find out...

----------------------

For people who are reading this, the chapters are really short so don't protest or anything! If you don't want that, then it's fine you don't have to read it, BUT it would mean so much if you do so. Spread love, and thank you for your support.