Bitch To Bitch

I went to the kitchen and of course, they're having breakfast. I should have expected that.

"Good morning, honey." My mom greeted me.

I just nodded for her to know I heard it.

"Hey cousin." Jesse stood up from her sit then hugged me." I miss you."

"Me too." Then I pulled away and went to my normal sit. That Brooke girl was just looking at me like she's going to eat me.

"Stop checking me out!" I shouted at her.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it. To know that you're mine." She answered.

I rolled my eyes and stood up once more."I just lost my appetite, excuse me." Then I left. Jesse followed though.

"She's gross, isn't she?" She asked.

"Totally. I'll never marry anyone like her." I answered.

"Well, you're engage, that's pretty much like it."

"Let's not talk about that...Why are you here? I mean I like you being here, just--"

"I know, I know. My parents sent me here when your parent's visited us once. They needed to be like travel the whole wide world. And I don't want to be alone and I know you won't either. So I decided why not. Happy to see me?"

"Very. But that Brooke girl killed the mood."

"Well, I never like her either. She's like this flirty and try to even kiss me. Totally a bitch."

"Oh gosh, that's creepy." I said then smirk." Well, Bitch to Bitch."

Jesse smiled then we high-five each other.

We both know what we're thinking.

Picture of Jesse to the side------------>>>