Epilogue....not? :P

"CUT!!! THAT WAS PERFECT!!!! LET'S ALL TAKE A BREAK! GOOD JOB!!"

I jumped out of my sit then walks towards the love of my life.

"Hey baby." I said then kiss her.

"Hey, that was really great."

"Thanks." I caress her cheeks." Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't that over joy or something. And you're definitely not that dramatic." She said.

"Well, it's our story still. And I'm proud of it."

"Do you wanna go on dinner with me tonight, Mrs.Director?"

Oh yeah.That's me. The director. Who created our own story. Or at least shared it with you guys."You don't have to asked honey."

"Okay then babe. I'll just ask Jesse to take care of the kids first, sounds good?" She asks.

"Definitely. Could they stay there until morning? We could have our 'fun' then." I said seductively.

"Oh, I'll totally will." She slapped my ass then walk out, going to call Jesse I guess.

Well, what can I say? I have my very sweet, loving wife. Two kids. John and Mary. John was 5 years old with blue eyes but tan skin. While Mary has brown hair and black eyes with white complexion, she's 3. And we're really happy at how our life is going on now. 

Life is perfect for me now. And I couldn't be more happier.

We've survive college together and now we'll not regret anything that happened couz it brought us here. Together. Forever.

 Guess Black Heart on me wasn't that strong enough. 

AN: So...I decided to continue this for awhile. To make things more clear. :))