Unexpected

After talking some more, we hugged each other. Kind of awkward actually. Then we went back at the cottage and in our room.

Well, I could say that Brooke isn't actually that bad. She's just like me. But she felt worse, and her life's worse. She has a fucking cancer! How could she enjoy her life at that?!

Anyway, I went to the bad and decided to wake Kath so she won't feel worse this morning.

"Kath," I shook her." Kath..." I tried harder.

She stirred and opened her eyes."Oh, Jo you didn't leave me!" Then she hugged me tightly. She's definitely still drunk.

"Yeah, drink this first okay? So you'll get better tomorrow." I handed her the medicine and bottled water.

"I'm not sick." She said though she still drinks it.

"I know. Now go back to sleep."

"Would you sleep with me?"

"I...I'm not tired."

"Come on, just want someone to cuddle."

"Cuddle the pillows."

"They're not warm."

Oh gosh Katherine, you're better when drunk!

"It's not that cold." I reasoned.

"Please." She pouted then dragged me down in the bed then cuddled me." Better."

"Gosh, Katherine. You really like me that much, huh?" I teased.

"Well, more than like. I think I love you, Jo." She said.

My heart stopped. I know she's just drunk but I couldn't help what I felt.