First Kiss

"No, Jo, I'm not tired. Let's play spin the battle." She said then added." Here's our bottle." Holding her finger.

Is she really that drunk?

She spinned her finger and stop it, pointing at herself."Ohh, it stopped at me. That means I'll kiss you." Kiss me? Oh gosh, no.

"No, Kath. You can't--"She stopped me by putting her finger in my mouth.

"Ssshhh, just enjoy it honey." Then she closed the gap between us.

I swallowed. Oh gosh, Kath, what are you doing to me?

Our lips wasn't moving. I can't. And she wouldn't.

She pulled away after awhile then hugged me.

"That's my first kiss, Jo! Why did you stole it." She said, crying.

Oh gosh, she has mood swings when drunk?

"It's okay, Kath. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." I answered then she hugged me more.

"Don't leave, okay? I would never do that to you, Jo. Promise. Please stay." She whispered.

My walls suddenly crash. That's what I was afraid of. And she doesn't want me to leave her. How could my walls stay strong at that?! We just don't want others to leave us.

"I won't. I'll be here. Don't worry." I said then guided her to the bed.

"Just take a nap first okay? I'll just get you some medicine." I said then kissed her forehead. I know I should take care of her from now on. I couldn't let someone crash her. I don't want her to feel what I felt before.

"Thank you." She said then snuggle under the covers.

"No, thank you." I said.

So...Did you like it?? :P Hope u did. ;P