Soccer

Thursday came, I really hated that talk with my dad. At least they left now. Went somewhere I don't know. That way, It'll be easier for me to be bitchy to Brooke.

I've been busy with the volleyball/basketball practice this days. And it was really fucking tiring. But at least I can busy myself. I just, I want to hang-out with Jesse. And okay, maybe Kath too, happy?

At least we wouldn't have practice today. Just P.E.

"Okay, we'll play soccer today, Jo you're the red team leader and Lilly(She's the greatest player other than me. Although she thought that she's the best) you're blue team)

Team red were:Me, of course, Quinn, Tia, Sam, Alec, Ice, Vicky, And I can't remember the rest.

Team Blue that I remember:Kath and Brooke.

Middle of the game, I heard Kath screaming. I look at her then saw her on the floor, caressing her ankle. I quickly called for time-out and runned to her. I bent down and said,"What happened?"

I can see tears treating to fall on her eyes."It's hurt's!" She shouted.

I carried her in a bridal style and said to our teacher."I'll just bring her to the clinic. You can continue the game." Then left.

"I, Vicky just..suddenly hit me there. Then it hurts." Kath said.

"It's okay. It'll be okay." I comforted. I'm really angry at Vicky right now.

We entered the clinic and I told the nurse what happened. After inspecting Kath for awhile she said to me, "It's just a minor sprain. She'll be alright soon. Though she needs a little help while walking for awhile."

Thank god she didn't break a bone." Thanks." I said to her. Then walked toward Kath. "Are you ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded.

I helped her walked back to the gym afterwards.