John and Mary

The next morning, I needed to work early so I got up on the bed slowly, not wanting to woke up my wifey but failed to do so.

"You're working already?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah. They can't start without me there. Go sleep still, it's early."

"Nope. I gotta work too." Kath had a business company that she owned. Pretty smart, right?

"Okay. What time would you go?" I asked.

"Not until later. Don't worry, I'll get the kids then put them in the day care. I'll also be getting them since I'll come home early."

"Okay, that's great. I'll be home at 8." Then I headed in the bathroom and started my day.

After an exhausting and tiring work, I pulled up in our house. Then when I entered the house, I was greeted by a lovely smell of food.

"Mama!" Before I knew it, my 5 years old son is hugging me.

"Hey, buddy." I greeted then carried him even if he was heavy.

Kath walked up to us, holding Mary in her arms.

"Where's my kisses?" I asked Mary, pouting.

She giggled and gave me one.

"Where's mine?" Kath asked me. I kissed her then.

"Eeww! Gross!" John exclaimed and I just ruffle his hair."Mama!" He whined. John was always the loud one. While Mary was the quiet one, just like Kath. John was closer to me while Mary was with Kath's.

Nothing less, I love them both. They were fully ours.

So who do you like more?? John or Mary?? I don't know if a 3 year old girl baby can speak? Can they?? :P