Personal Assistant

"She really needed money?" Jesse asked, no one in particular.

"She never told us." I said.

"That's because she doesn't want us to know."

"But she should! How can we help her if she wouldn't?"

"She wants to do it on her own, I guess. You offered her a job, right? What would that be?"

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that."Uhh, I still don't know." I admitted.

"What?! Ohhh, that's great. You could make her your personal assistant!"

"I don't need assistant."

"That way, she'll always be there with you!" She said, ignoring what I just said.

"I--"

"Then you'll like her more! And you don't need to have a reason if you want her to be with you!"

"Jesse! We're here." I shouted at her. Is she talking to me or to herself? Either way, I want to see Kath now. She needed to explain.

She looked at me then went out. I followed her and we entered the old, smelly, dirty apartment.

I couldn't let her stay here.

It's just too dangerous. You don't know what can happened here. And there's like mean old lady, or a drunk people and disgusting insects.

"Does anyone just moved in here?" Jesse asked the counter lady.

"Yes. Room 106." The lady answered.

And they just gives a room number? Ot's totally not safe.