Art Project

During Algebra, I can't find my peace to focus on the teacher because annoying girl is all that smiley and cutesy beside me. I can't help but to keep glancing her way, she just have this aura and it's hard not to look at her.

So, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Then I saw a note on my desk. How'd that get in there?

Without looking around to see if someone is pranking me, I took a quick glance at our professor who seem busy enough, and open the note.

Hey, did you understand the discussion? If you didn't, I can help you :)
-Katherine

Katherine. So, that's her name.

I glance at her and she's staring at me with a big smile. I can even imagine her smiling without looking at her with that smiley emoji from her note.

I just shook my head then focus my attention in front, it's time to really pay attention and learn a thing or two.

I kept the note in my pocket instead of throwing it awau and leaving it on the table. What? That will be littering.

We're having art class now. And yes, we. Apparently, Katherine, the annoying girl, and I seem to have every class together. Can this things get any better.

"Okay class. I'll be choosing pairs and you'll have a project that requires getting to know whoever your partner is, their personality and such. And every month, the both of you would write something on your album where you'll be putting things there or picture of some kind, work together with your partner. And you'll all pass that at the end of the year. I want it to have a meaning, a soul, a life. That's arts, find your creativity and have fun. The pairs are..." The teacher said.

And oh my god, what kind of project is this? I won't do this shit. It's just stupid. And I don't wanna be stuck with someone, for like a year! That would suck.

"Ma'am! Can I be paired with Jo please?" Katherine ask politely.

"What?! No way." I said.

The teacher look at the both of us then said, "Of course Katherine." She must have known that no one else would dare to be my partner so she just agreed since it will make her job easy. Except for me.

"No, I won't be doing this project." I told the teacher.

"Jo, you know you have to. And you will. You don't have much of a choice. Anyway, let's get back with the pairing...." The teacher said.

I just crosses my arms and stare outside the window.

"It'll be great, don't worry," Katherine said with confidence.

I didn't answer her.

This is bullshit.

She'll cause me problem someday. She's a trouble.