My parents, Jesse and......

Next day was not what I expected.

But last night was...something. I didn't had a chance to continue reading it couz Kath stir and cuddle with me more. And I don't think I'll be able to read more of that. That's enough for me.

Today though, After I went home when school ended was unexpected. My parents were home with my cousin, Jesse. Jesse was the friend I only got when I was young. But they moved out and went somewhere far. So we never got to see each other again, except when we Skye or facebooking. She was bi, which is great. And now she's here with my parents, I really felt happy in my cold-hearted heart. But it's not the only three of them. They also brought her. Brooke Kelly. My now fiance! How was that even possible, I didn't even propose to her. They just suddenly arrange this fucking thing and brought her here. How was I suppose to take that?! Oh and let's not forgot, Jesse and that girl would be attending in our school now. Amazing, right? 

This is really messed up. I didn't acknowledge anyone of them that night and just stayed up in my room.

I'm so glad Katherine didn't went with me today. Couz what was I suppose to tell her? How is she going to take it?

Oh gosh, were just fucking friends?! Why do I care so much If were only friends!?

I'm so angry right now.

They couldn't just decided what I'm going to do with my life. I couldn't just be engaged with someone I barely know!

I should totally talk to my father about this.

This is getting out of control.

And I don't like any shit of it.

Picture of Brooke on the side--------------->>>>