You Don't know me,

We went in some kind of a restaurant (I don't want her to be in our house yet). And ordered some food then sat.

"I really owed you for last night. If you didn't came, I'm sure I was still there until now. So thank you." Kath said smiling widely.

What was with this girl?

"I was late, Kath. Super late." I said.

"Uhh, yeah. I figured out that you had your basketball practice and I was already at the park. So why won't just wait?"

"You knew I had practice?"

"Yeah. I texted Lynn (one of my basketball teammates) when I was in the park and she told me you had practice."

"But you could have just got home. You shouldn't have waited for me!" I said angrily. And I don't know why.

She lowered her head. "But I wanted to. I just want to get to know you. And I really want to be your friend." She said, nervously.

"But I don't need a friend, I can't have a friend! They'll just leave me someday!" Wow, did I just admitted that? What the.

"They won't leave you if you don't want them to. And they won't stay away if you're not pushing them away."

"I--You don't know me, so why the fuck can't you stay away!"

Wait, but I don't want her to stay away.

But my brain was stronger than the other.