What is she doing with me?

I parked the car then got out.

"You coming or not?" I asked Kath who was still in the car looking shock but still cute. Okay, this isn't really normal. I don't ever call people that they're pretty or handsome, not even in mind. But Kath....What is she doing with me?

I snapped out of my thought as I hears the car door closed, then saw Kath in front of me then she hugged me.

"Thanks for bringing me in your home." She said.

Well, I'm used to it. The hugging thing. But that doesn't mean that I don't feels this tingle thing as she does that.

"Oh, okay, come on." I said as I pull away.

Then she link our pinky, which she always does and got me complaining but she won't just stop. So I stopped doing it so.

We both entered the house and was greeted by Maria. Well she wasn't just the only one that serve us, I just want her greeting me when coming home.

"Good late afternoon, Jo. You got a friend over." Maria said to us and smiling at Kath but she looked likes a little bit shock. I never really invited a friend here before couz I don't have one. But I have now.

"Yeah, we'll do our project and works." Then I turn to face Kath."Kath, this is Maria. Maria, Kath."

"It's pleasure to meet you ma'am." Kath said politely and shook Maria's hand who look shocked by the gesture.

"Oh dear, if you must, call me Maria. And the pleasure's all mine." Maria said with a smirk.

And what the hell was that supposed to mean?