I'll just push you away

"I'll just lay with you." I said then get comfy at my bed beside her. That's a wrong chose though, couz I'm in bed with her. Kath. Oh gosh....

"I'm a cuddle person. So when I took a nap, Don't expect me not to hug you couz you're there." She said with a smile. 

"I'll just push you away."

"I'm stronger than you."

"No, I was. Just take some rest." I said then change the channel, looking for some horror movies.

She just hummed.

I looked at her then saw that her eyes were already close. And she look very peaceful laying there. With her mouth slightly forming an 'o'. And her angelic face. Oh god, I was so drawn at her. She's just....she's like a goddess. And...her lips. It look really soft.

I have to look away at that. Couz this is getting too much.

I felt then, a hand snaking on my stomach. Okay, I wouldn't be surprise if I didn't felt something. 

I just sighed then close my eyes.

Praying to God, wishing this isn't happening. Although I was happy it did. I know it'll trouble me. Us. Someday. And I don't want that to happened.

I can't let that happened.

Again.

She's straight as a pole, for fuck sake!

That's what I keep saying to myself. 

But I still couldn't stop thinking about the things she do to me.