1S3YfAaNcts

(Yeah it looks confusing sorry)

Tagged by: Ginny_Dare95

13 fucking facts.

Yay.

Anyways, let's do this!

1.) I seriously wanna live in an v nice apartment in either Los Angeles or London with someone im vv close with. And idk become youtubers. Loljk

2.) There was that time we went to watch Batman v. Superman, and we were in a hurry to watch. So, i didn't get popcorn, i did not enjoy the movie, and i was a bitch the whole night. Have i told you this before?

3.) I don't think Asian Stereotypes are that bad, and those stereotypes are based on true facts- oh wait, that's redundant, is it? Besides, i'm close to being an Asian Stereotype anyways.

4.) I really liek pastel/light/baby pink.

5.) I'm addicted to bows now.

6.) I once turned a sleepover with the popular girls at school down bc i was fucking scared.

7.) I'M A FUCKING BIG FAN OF NIGAHIGA AND BASICALLY THE RHPC PEOPLE. LIEK SINCE 2009 (i think that's the Yabo Crew days) AND AKDKVNIEKSKCNWOALCMCIWOAKFJCJSISK HE WENT TO MY COUNTRY, ALONG WITH SEAN AND DEREK, ONCE AND I DIDNT GET TO GO AND UGGHHH SJSJVJEIWOOEJFJCIWOKSYANSYANSYANSYANSYANSYANSYANSYANSYAN fave youtuber prolly)

8.) I ALSO LOVE SHANE DAWSON, SERIOUSLY. HE'S MY FUCKING SPIRIT ANIMAL. bUt i'm a new fan sooo...

9.) Noisy and crowded places either make me too mad or so soo sooo anxious that skfjciiwkqnfkcowmfmd (for example: classrooms or school basically.)

10.) I hate sharp objects.

11.) Some of you prolly know but... My hand writing.. Fucking sucks donkey ass.

12.) I sorta like K-pop. (Do you guys know BgA? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA- oh wait, not a fan of him? Oh... O.. Kay.)

13.) My sister says i dress liek a dude. I don't mind lol.

I tag;

XLizzyMidfordX

babymelanie- -

_ChibiNinjaTurtle_

BriarRaven8680