Dat TaiChaReam story

Could i? Should i?? Would i??? Remember 'Yellow Crusaders'???? My supposed to be Sonic fanfic, that was a sub-story for my deleted Sonic fanfic 'The new hedgehog in school', that was the rebooted version of my old, crappy, Jiananutz story 'The new weirdo in school'????? Well, if you do, ok, i'll explain why i asked that question. If no, then i'll still explain either way. I'm gonna work on it again, since i've been itching to start on that, even if i was either, not that much if a Sonic fan, like now, even if i changed a lot in my account, even if i was working on something else, or yadda yadda yadda. It's just that i've no time before. Now i do, and i want to do it so bad, even without TNHIS, i'll start on it. It doesn't have to be related to it anyways.

Why did i plan this story? Because i'm a big fan of the three youngest and notable Sonic characters-- Tails, Cream, and Charmy. You may be wondering where's Cosmo and Marine, you'll know soon. And them being best friends and having adventures together will be so DAMN KAWAII~!

'The yellow crusaders'? Tails will explain in the story.

Though, it won't be immediately posted, i won't be that impulsive anymore. I'l, wait for awhile, i still need to fix a few things.