Top ten favorite South park ships

Hey, it's me, Ms. Page Turner. Flipping people off since-- err, i mean, pages with you since 2014. Now, let's go with leh SP ships, shall we? Okay...

10.) Candy (Cartman and Wendy)
Just like Wendy, as she's the only girl in my list, this ship is the only hetero ship in my list. Honestly, i like this ship better than Stendy (?). But before i loved Stendy, now i find it like a typical and cute love story. Meh. Anyways, Candy. Cute ship name. And i like their relationship at times. So... Yeah.

Random fun fact: Trey Parker once stated this as there was a question if Stan and Wendy ever kiss, and he answered: 'The characters had kissed a number of times throughout the series, and that at one point they had had sexual intercourse, you just didn't see it.' Or something like that. But... Did Stan and Wendy really have sex and are no longer virgins? The answer is... You'll know by the end of this thingy.

10.) Dip (Damien and Pip)
This is rather popular in the fandom. And it's actually cute. This ship just happen in one episode and boom! Positive responses. And i like the fact that they're both in hell now... Ain't that cute? Since Damien's from Hell, his father is Satan, and Pip died, ending up in hell.

9.) Stanman (Stan and Cartman)
Hahahaha, another Cartman ship. Y'FATASS! So, i like their friendship. 'Cause Stan's fine with Cartman, sort of. He tolerates him. And Cartman doesn't really torment Stan, but he still does. And i like the scenes where it's just the two of them at times, they're all calm and stuff. Cartman will be in a better disposition with Stan. And Stan is just going with the flow. And i find it funny how Cartman enjoys his company and that Cartman will say it's better without Kyle and stuff. It's like he sort of values his friendship with Stan.

8.) Crenny (Craig and Kenny)
These two poor kids, yep. Love them both. And love them together.

7.) Kyman (Kyle and Cartman)
Ah, the typical love-hate relationship. Whenever they fight i can so see the love between these two. Don't you? Ahahahahhahaha... Anyways......

6.) Buttman (Butters and Cartman)
Yeah... The mean bully and the gullible victim. They're unexplainably well together. They're just fine alright. And just plain adorable. Plus, Butters is prolly the closest guy Cartman is with. (?) And it's just so funny how Cartman can drag Butters into any of his stupidass schemes.

5.) k2 (Kyle and Kenny)
MAH FICTIONAL CRUSHES. Yay-- yeah... They're also a pair that i can't explain but sort of look good together... Yeah... Love them.

4.) Cartcart (Cartman and himself)
THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. CARTMAN SHIP. AND THIS IS ONE OF THE SORT OF CANON SHIPS. THAT MAKES ACTUAL SENSE. Why? Cartman's antisocial and bitchy behavior leads people not to like him. And his conceitedness makes it better. Can't y'all see? He loves himself. So much. That i could ship him with just himself. Do any of you get me?

3.) Style (Stan and Kyle)
Who would not love these two, inseparable best friends ever since the show has started? Idek who wouldn't. Right?? Anyways, it's VERY obvious why i ship these two.

2.) Creek (Craig and Tweek)
Ah, i love these mofos. And together they're even better.

1.) Bunny (Butters and Kenny)
FCK YEAH. THIS SHIP. OMG. I CAN'T EVEN. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. OVER 9000. THESE TWO ARE MY FAVORITE BLONDES. AND IN THE FRIENDLIEST WAY POSSIBLE, KENNY IS THE CLOSEST TO BUTTERS. AND THEN IN GOING NATIVE. AHH... BUTTERS ALSO CONSIDERS KENNY AS A BEST FRIEND. IN KENNY DIES, THE DRAWING. GAHD. AND THEN IN I FORGOT WHAT EP. THAT WAS. WHEN KENNY WAS THE GOOD COP THAT COMFORTED BUTTERS AND ALL. AND I ALSO LOVE THE MYSTERION AND PROFESSOR CHAOS RELATIONSHIP.

Anyways, you liek and or relate? That's all. K, bye!

~(^_^)~

Ms. Page Turner