Sad, sad

OMG, TOMORROW'S MY GRADUATION!! :( i'm happy and sad at the same time. Why? Because, summer's near, and that means more time to enjoy, more time for freedom, and more updates. Sad, because my grade school life is over. And high school, i guess, is gonna take over my life. One of the things i fear the most is high school, why?? Because it's where things in life get harder, and people my age have some kind of identity crisis, and have sense of belonging, like, you got to know who your true friends really are and stuff like that. And also peers, that and peer pressure. Boy, isn't that one of my pet peeves???

The hardest part is, i'm gonna move out from the school i started it and have been studying there for nine years, ever since i was Nursery (4 yrs. old.) up to Grade six (13 yrs. old.). And now i have to leave the place that have developed me so much. And i have to leave my dearest friends. Like what my friend says: "You'll make such a big effort to make friends here, but then you just have to leave them..." Even though i was bullied and disliked there, i know that there were people who loved and cared for me, and i thank them for being there for me. And i'm also sorry to the people i act like a bitch around at times, and if i displease some other people. And i would also apologize to my teachers for the same reason, and that i am that shy little motherfucker before, but now i sort of improved, i guess. I would also thank them for being with me in my journey, helping through it all. Hope they all have a better life ahead of them, and a longer one as well. And lastly, for my parents and family, who were, still, and will be there for me, support, love, and care for me everyday and all of the time. Ti amo. Grazie. Arrivedercci. Wait, why am i saying this? It's not like they're gonna see it. Well, i did it already and i'm too lazy to delete it all.

I had the time of my life at my school, i shone my way there. And now i'll miss it so fucking much. :,(

Anyways, that's all. K, bye!

~(^_^)~

Ms. Page Turner