W.I.T.C.H?

Do any of y'all know W.I.T.C.H? If yes, yay! If no, okay. That rhymes, i know. Anyways, why did i ask if you know W.I.T.C.H?? Because i'm starting to like W.I.T.C.H. And i want to now make a W.I.T.C.H inspired plot for my fantasy series J.F.J.G, and i have noticed that both stories have titles as the main characters' name as an acronym, although W.I.T.C.H made more sense. XD Anyways, so i'll probably give my characters elemental powers like the W.I.T.C.Hes. What is W.I.T.C.H??? Well, it's a comic book series that started when i was a toddler, and it depicts five girls-- Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin that were destined to have powers to protect a magical place called Kandrakar, guard it's heart, and defeat it from villains like Nerissa, and the four knights of revenge, with the help of the council of Kandrakar. I know it sorts of sounds girly, but if i'm gonna sort of use a part of it as some part of the story, it won't be the girly parts, 'cause there's some girly parts like how the main characters all have boys to love, there's drama there. Actually, the only thing i'm gonna adapt into my story is the powers, so, yeah. That's all. K, bye!

~(^_^)~

Ms. Page Turner