Ask or dare

Hey, how's it going, bookworms? It's your Ms. Page Turner here. And some of you prolly saw my Ask or Dare mah fandoms and some of you probably didn't. And here's the thing, since i already sort of made an ask or dare for ttl, they won't be there. Yay, right? Because i chose my top three except ttl. Which were South park, mlp, and Sonic. If you don't want to read it, but interested, you're just lazy here's deez nuts: You can ask or dare any character from any show/game. Interaction is allowed, for example: "I dare Stan, Sonic, and Twilight to do random shit.". That's allowed, yes, but make sure it's appropriate and it has sense. Unlike: "I WANT CARTMAN AND TAILS TO DO IT RN." Like, ew, no. Sure, small and cute love interactions could do, but no intimacy. And here's what i'm talking about ask or dares that make no sense at all: "Hey Spike, what is the radius of the sun, purple or aliens that wear hats?" Like, wat? I know, you people are smart and have common sense, but sometimes i see some ask or dares with questions that didn't make any sense. Anyways, messages, dedication, and advices are also permitted. Like: "Can Kyle give me advice about dealing with evil fatasses like Cartman?" Or "Can you give a shout out @Songsofassesandfire?" Or "There's this person who is feeling down, can Knuckles give him/her a message about being strong and such?" Or something like that. And no, Knuckles isn't gonna tell you to use steroids. Btw, here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/42745634-ask-or-dare-mah-fandoms now, what are you waiting for? Oh, for This book loves you to come out?? Well, me too actually. But if you want to ask or dare Applejack, Kenny, Amy and many more characters then... That link up there might be the answer to your questions, i guess. Anyways, that's all. Chins up, smiles on. Spread the love, not the legs. Stay lovely, my bookworm friends. K, bye!

~(^_^)~
Ms. Page Turner