This is it toolkit.

Hey guys,

...

So..

This is it.

My last Wattpad post and the last thing i'll ever type in this world 'cause who knows what i might be typing in heaven- no wait, i sit at hell's throne, shoving satan off of his seat. Anyways, and all i got to say is that i love you and...

...

..

.

Hold on, i can't find it...

...

..

.

This is taking longer than i thought..

...

..

.

Where is it? Why can't i find my suicide letter thingy?

...

..

.

Oh, there it is! Found it!!

...

..

.

Now, anyways...

...

..

.

APRIL FOOLS IN ADVANCED BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT, Y'SMARTASSES!!!

Bet you figured out that one since it's pretty fucking obvious. But before any of you start shoving broomsticks up on my ass, let me explain.

So, yeah, i felt kinda depressed for the last few weeks, or for the last month or so and i kinda considered self-harm, or even killing myself. I just really felt like shit that time. (Tbh, i always feel like shit so there's that. Lmao) and i don't think i need to explain why i felt like shit since i already told you that my parents always get mad at me even if i did nothing wrong, my 'friends' probably don't like me, me thinking that i'm just never good enough 'cause i have enough proof that i am not good enough, and basically it's just the usual thing of my thoughts killing me slowly, it's a normal, it's all good, and it's just a natural process of life for me.

This wasn't actually supposed to be a prank at first, but then i checked the calendar like, yesterday and saw April fools is nearing, and i was like, what should i do? (Btw, by that time i felt less depressed) and i was like, oh maybe i should just use my whole drama as a prank since now i feel better and less shitty.

And sorry if i wasted your time on me during those times i felt more of a wreck than i usually am.

And so, this happened.

Good news, i'm not quitting Wattpad, nor committing suicide, yay! (Although, i think some of you wanted me to quit and just kill myself, sorry, maybe next time. Lmao)

And in other news, i'm posting two new rps, Fairy tail, and a School idol group rp soon enough. And maybe, i'll post more stories, so watch out for that one.

Also...

I actually have a surprise for you guys..

And i've been working on it since last week, but i actually stopped since you all know the reason anyways, but probably later on, i might post that surprise. I'll tell you what it is once i posted it.

But some of you may not care about that surprise, because not all of my readers are South park fans *hint hint*

Oops, i almost forgot to mention those people who tried to comfort me, gave me advice, and just tried to talk me out of this- suugei , Princess-Bebe , _ChibiNinjaTurtle_ , shawn_effin_mendes , BriarRaven8680 , and one of my best friends since nursery that doesn't have Wattpad (she does actually, but it won't really be effective if i tag her, but either way, she won't see it.), Priscilla.

Also, how should i react now that i'm almost two years here in Wattpad?

Anyways, that's all.

K, bye!

~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

Ms. Page Turner