Funny thing actually...

Hey guys. Yeah, i'm too lazy to do that Shane Dawson introduction. Anyways, i have a weird but v boring story to tell you...

Back in 2014, when i have no idea who Melanie is, i was working on my story Dollhouse, so i had to look up for dollhouse on google and i saw Mel's song dollhouse there, so i looked at the lyrics and was like: 'Oh cool, reminds me of my family.' So, i decided to listen to it and i had the same reaction i did as i read the lyrics. The thing about the song that i really remembered was the 'D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, i see things that nobody else sees.' And probably 'Hey girl, look at my mom she's got it going on," bc relatable for reasons i wont tell. And then after listening to dollhouse, i went back to working on my story, totally forgetting that i listened to someone who i would love two years or a year from now. So, months ago my friend recommended Melanie to me and her name sounded familiar, so i added her songs to my playlist. And then i saw dollhouse, and was like: 'This sounds familiar... Oh wait.. Nah." But them a few songs later i learned it was the same song i listened to when i was working on Dollhouse.

More boring melanie-related song facts-

1.) The first song i ever listened to, aside from dollhouse, is pacify her.

2.) Soap and Mrs. Potato head are the first two songs i memorized.

3.) My favorite Melanie song is Cry Baby. For obvious reasons. I'm literally a cry baby and i recently cried, idk a few hours ago or smth.

4.) Favorite music video: Pity party bc it was relatable.

5.) Soap once played in our school during fair.

6.) Soap was the first music video i saw.

Lol it's full of soap.

Anyways, that's all. K, bye!