FINALLY THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!

Since this is part 69, one of my favorite numbers aside from seventy-two and the multiples of five. I'm making this very special. Since i have reached this far anyways. I've decided to build a time machine. For us to go back in time. From a year ago, well sort of. Ever since i joined Wattpad. And i told you already who introduced me into this.

~HOW I EVEN GOT TO WRITING~

As a kid i hated literature and writing, i thought it was boring and stuff. But when i was in third grade, my sister made me write some type of story. And i love horror, bloody, and gore that time. (Actually. Up until now i do.) and i sort of liked how i made about nine pages of a story. That's how i got into writing. How i convince myself that reading ain't that bad is a different story: a classmate of mine was reading a popular book and it had the main characters on an adventure to Japan. And in those days, i love Japan. So, i wanted the book. I read it and loved it.

~POPTARTRANCY DAYS~

My first username was PoptarTrancy as you all know. Since i fcking love poptarts and Alois Trancy. And i was that sane and lonely wattpader. Followed a lot of people, and less people, followed me. And i really didn't care. And i made one story there called 'I love him... Again...' And i'm such a dork (not in a good way) for making that thing since i'm bad at romance. And then i tried it again, TAGALOG this time. Even if i suck at it. Still, not good. And then i had a frozen hangover, since i decided to make a story that's a fanfic of frozen. Not good, still not good.

~JIANANAZ DAYS~

Yeah, so i heard about popular teen-fiction books and decided to give it a try. It went out pretty well. And then there's this one time i wanted to check on my previous fandoms, one of them is Sonic. I loved it again. And decided to do two fanfics. One was a reboot. Two was... When i also met The Thief lord... That's why i made a TTL Sonic version. And it went out better than the others. But i had to delete it. Even if i want it back so bad.

~MS. PAGE TURNER DAYS~

And so here we are right now, making TTL, Sonic, Mlp, and South park fanfics. And made a few original stories, such as Dollhouse and Fake Royalty. And aside from those types of literature, i also made poems, and songs, started rping. And also made this, Authoritah says, where i just tell you all of mah sht. And i'm glad looking back from where i started and where it got me.