Blabbermouth: Clarence, Twutters, Yaoi, and dat Kahl fanfic.

(WARNING: CONTAINS RANDOMNESS, SUDDEN CHANGES OF TOPIC, AND GAY SHIT. TONS. OF GAY. SHIT. LOLJK. BUT YEAH, SRSLY.)

First of all, does anyone watch Clarence?

I know, it's a pretty childish show. But i'm childish. So, i must admit, i like it. Don't judge. I find it pretty cool. Anyways, i also happened to find gay ships there, jfc. I know, it's not just me, other people see it too. But seriously? Am i a gay ship magnet?

Oh, and when i was browsing through deviantart bc fanart is lief, i saw most of the Clarence fans also draw/liek South park, yay! And Steven universe, yay!! I find that sorta awesome.

In other related news, the one South park fans are waiting for, LOOK AT THAT FANART UP THERE. TWEEK AND BUTTERS... UM.. UH- *smirks* I find it cute, okay?! So, what do you think of that fanart that rightfully belongs to the owner?

Want me to tell you a story how i got into these the gay/yaoi dump? (Bc i am gay dirt.)

It all started in fifth grade, my best friend was into anime, and she liked Black butler, and got me interested in the second season of the show (bc Alois is bae) and she happens to like yaoi and stuff, and at first i was liek: 'Oh... Um, uh.. Amazing?' But then i looked it up, liek Kuroshitsuji yaoi, and then BOOM GOES MAH OVARIES. Loljk, but yeah, i got immersed and engrossed (big words, woot woot.) by male buttsecks. And then funny thing is, me and that best friend of mine got the idea of shipping the dudes in le class. And i also started to do it in my new school, with my friends, and other people who liek the ship.

And then here's how i suddenly got into South park again:

I took a break off from South park when i was in 4th grade bc i was bitter, since i had this friend who liked it too, but then she sucks and she left me. So, when i see South park before, it reminded me of her, and i wasn't amused with that. And then, i was reading something that i forgot about by now, and i saw a Kyle fanfic and grew curious bc Kyle looked kyot in the cover. So, i read it up until i filled up my library full of South park fanfictions. So, it's not just because i liek Kyle, or i am liek Kyle, or bc that fanfic i read about Kyle being a Jewnicorn that i turned my username into that, it was 30% of it. But the 70% goes to that fanfic that made me love South park all over again.

Anyways, more blabbers next time. Rants and songs too. That has been fun. That's all, k. Bye!

~(^_^)~

Ms. Page Turner