RESULTS

Don't worry if you haven't answered the quiz but you saw this and was planning to answer. You can just skip this part. And actually, you can still answer.

MOSTLY As:

If you answered a lot of As, that means you don't really know me, no offense. Like, i would never prefer my real name, not that i'm not proud, i don't really want to be where i am right now, at an old couch, nope. I'm not claustrophobic, i'm Acrophobic and Acluophobic. Popcorn may be a food i love, but there are times that i get sick of it. And i don't recently watch anime, so, i wouldn't use it to escape reality rn. Among those three movies, the little vampire is the movie i looked forward to the least, so, yeah. I'M NEVER STRESSED, DEPRESSED, AND BOY BAND OBSESSED. And even if i love k-pop before, i don't really like other Korean things. I may not watch a lot of tv, but that doesn't stop me from having a favorite show. All of the four are great singers, but Michelle Creber, i'm really used to her voice, but i love her anyways. NOPE, NOT ATHEIST. I'm not the great and powerful Pewdiepie to call y'all mah bros. I'm not a slut to sleep with a lot of men, okay? I think i'm sort of a gamer. And lastly, i'm not really a big fan of J.k Rowling, sorry.

MOSTLY Bs:

If you answered a lot of Bs, then at least at some point you teeny weeny tiny tad bit know me. So, as you all know i used to tell you all about my name being Yana Weeks and such, but i don't really prefer that anymore, i still do, but not much. Do i want to be beside Rollo Weeks? Yes. But can i get to him?? No. :( A lot of people who know me usually see me as a grouchy person. But just to clarify, I'M NOT. It's actually just recently that i am, being grouchy is new to me. I love poptarts, but i don't eat it a lot, plus i don't really love all the flavors of it. I watch a lot of Pewdiepie and Cutiepie, yes, but that's just to make me smile, not escape reality, even if it sort of means same. I love the Thief Lord but there were just some stuff that make me love it less than Booked out. I'm not really a nazi, but does a grammar nazi count? I love the Japanese culture, but there were some stuff that i find weird about it. I sort of love Sonic boom and Gravity falls, don't worry. Claire Corlett is a cute singer, but she doesn't really sing much. I am trying my best to be open about everything, as well as my religion, so i do decided to tell y'all. You're not hoes to be called hoes. Yes, i sleep with pillows, but not much. UGH, I FLIPPIN' WANT TO PLAY COD SO BAAADDDDDD! :,( John Green is a pretty good author, i guess. But, his genre isn't my style. :p

MOSTLY Cs:

So, you know me fifty percent. Yeah, so among those mentioned names i prefer Ms. Page Turner the most. And actually, i'm not a touchy person, so i don't want to be anywhere near you, pls. Fyi, i'm a clumsy person, especially when i'm in places like malls and groceries. I LOVE ICE CREAM. That's all, straight to the point, i love it. Um, i don't really have to look at booties if i want to know everything will be alright. I loved Booked out, but it's not really my type of movie. I for one think turtles are cute. Does anyone know i love Canada? Even if JB is from there?? I love Sam and Cat and the Haunted Hathaways but not as much as my real favorite shows. Sometimes, i wanna be like BlackGryph0n, but i remember he's a dude. Ok, i feel bad for explaining this, but, sometimes i feel like i disregard my religion and decided to believe in nothing, when i don't. I called y'all niggas down there, right? I'm so sorry. There's at times that i wake up seeing food beside my bed, or on the thin shelf above it. I FRIGGEN' LOVE TEKKEN SINCE I WAS LIKE, THREE. AND DID YOU HEAR ABOUT JOSIE RIZAL? I also love Ms. Harper Lee, she who wrote To kill a mockingbird, and will write the prequel of it which is, Go set a watchman. I think that'll be released this year in July.

MOSTLY Ds:

FINALLY THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED. IF YOU MS./ MR./ MRS. ANSWERED D ALL THE WAY, THEN YOU KNOW ME SO WELL. One, i go by a lot of names but i can't even chose one. So, i love the song Somewhere over the rainbow, by the late Ms. Judy Garland, and i also want to be Somewhere over the rainbow~! I am aware that i'm insecure, don't worry. But that's why i easily get discouraged. I think i used to say 'PIZZA IS MY BÆ, MY BOYFRIEND, MY LOVE, AND MY LIFE.' Or something like that. Everyone knows that everyone uses music to escape the horrid reality, amirite? As much as i love movies, tbh, i only do it for that popcorn. #IAMSTRESSEDDEPRESSEDANDROLLOOBSESSED. All of you probably know ever since The Thief Lord came into my life, i have been so in love with Italy, and yesterday, i bought myself a small, and cute notebook that had an Italian theme, and i still don't know what to put in it. I also love South Park and Dog with a blog, both have Stan in it. Genevieve Knight Hannelius is probably a big inspiration to me when it comes to writing poems and songs, so yah. As i told you before i am trying to be open, so i'm telling you now, i am a Roman Catholic. I LOVE GOD AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT. I guess. Bonus! I used to call y'all Pulpies!! And my childish side carries on when i say, i sleep with probably ten or more stuffed toys. I love minecraft, even if some people call me a noob when it comes to that, they're the real noobs anyway. Loljk. And lastly, my favorite author is none other than the smart and creative Ms. Cornelia Funke.

So, that's my first quiz, expect more from me tho. Like, a part two of this, quizzes about any of my stories, and my fandoms. Anyways, that's all. K, bye!

~(^_^)~

Ms. Page Turner