3 TAGS!

Idek why but i feel liek doin some tags so... Let's do it!

First tag is... 32 questions, i think..?

1.) What kind of pillow/s do you like/sleep with?

Any. As long as it's comfy and it's cold at the back. Although, i can't sleep without bolsters, like, without hugging it. Aside from pillows, I FLIPPING LOVE STUFFED TOYS. Call me childish, idgaf. And people in school know i brought two soft puppets and a frog hat to school. Anyways, in my bed lays a line of stuffed toys. No shit.

2.) Honestly, what book would you never touch in your life, even by death penalty?

John Green books. I'm sorry to all the fans. I'm not really fond of his kind of books.

3.) Who would you travel the world to meet?

Um... *takes out a list 6900 miles long*

4.) What is your primary goal when you go to a party?

GET OUT AS SOON AS I CAN. (Sorry, i'm scared of parties. ;-;)

5.) Ever eaten your own booger?

Nope.

6.) Who would you kill if you'd be allowed to?

Uh...... *takes out another list 69000 miles long*

7.) Beverage you'd never drink?

Alcoholic ones. (*halo, angel wings, light background and cute eyes appear*)

8.) The three most attractive persons in your life?

Um, uh... Me, me.. Oh, and me too!

9.) Ever got anon hate?

Idk. I don't think so.. Unless they hate me without my consent. (Lolwhut?)

10.) What music do you secretly like? Are you ashamed for liking it?

Jazz, classical, and show tunes. And no, i'm not ashamed of it.

11.) Real life person/people you know on Wattpad you would love to write fanfics about?

SHOUT OUT TIME!

flauxsi
LorenTong
angelpeace213
@Scissorlove28 (?)
BriarRaven8680
(I love their fan/fics. It's cool and awesome. And i would love to write a story about us someday.)
forevacarmel132003
JCOforever
toxicatedmgc
Nobody217
(Kingdom of Balwania. :p and i do love their stories. It's amazingly astonishing. [Redundancy])

12.) How did i end up on this site?

@flauxsi told me about it.

13.) What book did you read recently?

To kill a mockingbird. (For the people who know me irl, YES. I'M STILL READING THIS. I'm almost done though.)

14.) If you could have a sleepover with 11 fictional characters, who would they be? (They can be dead.)

Scipio, Charmy bee, Sweetie belle, Avery, Kyle, Newt, Alois, Stan, Kenny, Cartman, and Butters.

(One is from The thief lord, one is from the Sonic franchise, one is from My little pony, one is from Dog with a blog, one is from The maze runner, one is from Black butler, and the rest are from South park. [I might make a story from this])