From Beginning to End:Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"When. Life is short, don't you know?" Cam said. "Its been two years and she still can't move on. Its only hurting her."

"And him," Kalee shot back, firing up. "He's probably still mourning right now. He loved her too, you know. He's the one for her. No one else is. Why can't you guys get that?"

"Because its killing her! She can't keep living in the past. She won't die alone," Cam said, " I will make sure of that. There are a million guys who would fall at her feet. But there's two who's special. Nathan, but he's gone. And someone else, who is unknown at this point. We just gotta find him."

"Why are we so hung up on her love life?" Bruce questioned. "Let her live it herself, she'll find someone if she wants to. Its not up to you guys to do it for her."

They were quiet for a moment and then Cam changed the subject. "So what cookies are we making?"

"I say oreos since I had to live up to this."

I felt touched yet angry that they were talking about this. Its nice that they care about how I am with the Nathan buisness but its wrong of them to plan finding another guy for me. I felt thankful towards Kalee for sticking up for me. Yes, the girl can talk but she does know how to be a true, loyal friend.

I waited another minute before entering, acting ike everything was fine.

And everything was. I just had to push what I heard out of my mind. After all I wasn't supposed to hear it anyways.

"Hey peeps," I chirped brightly as I entered.

Thay all stopped and looked at me, then said hi back.

"So what yall talking about?"

"What kind fo cookies to make. Bruce suggested Oreo since he had forced into this?"

I gave Bruce a disgusted look. "Forced into it? We are all best frineds remember? A group. And best friends bake cookies."

"But that is like a total girl thing to do. We're a mixed group remember?" Bruce mocked. "I understand the arcade or something but Bakng cookies? Ugh I feel totally affended."

But you are a kind fo technacally a girl, I thought. I mean you ARE gay. Well bisexual but still.

"So what are you saying?" I pushed him.

"That this is not something boys enjoy to do."

"I like it," Cam piped in.

"Because you're a fagget!" Bruce shot back.

I laughed. " I agree." Then playfully, I started singing, "Cam's a fagget, Cam's a fagget."

He smirked at me. "I wouldn't go there Rhee."

"And why not?" I replied still laughing.

He got up, smiling mishevioulsy. "This is why."

Then, explaing his words with action, he lifted me up on his shoulders, caveman style and marched outside the room.

I yelled and screamed and kicked, begging him to put me down.

"I'm afraid that won't be Serena Angela Quarie," he told me and I scoffed though he could'nt see me. I knew he only used my full name when he was palying but I was still scared. Cam could get revenge in the best way possible. In by best I mean scary.

I felt him marched towars the stairs and stop. "Um..... Cammie, what are you gonna do?"

He slapped my behind hard, making me yelp. "You know I hate that name," he growled.