11; Routine

A girl. A girl with fear in her eyes. She's running, running from something she knows will do harm. Something she and I both know, she can't and won't beat. 

She was pretty though. Her long blond waves cascading down her back and moved with the motion she was running in. The window was pushing it back and there was an eery silence about the setting. Something wasn't right.  

A shriek pulled me away as the beautiful, skinny girl fell on her back and cried out for help. SHe was resisting and fighting a horrible fight. The manly figure above her was laughing with a smirk. 

One last piercing shrill and the life was sucked out of her. 

The man lifted his face and it was shockingly pale as his red eyes and now mouth lit it up. He was staring at me.

My eyes open wide and I take in breath. I looked around and panicked. I wasn't in the room I originally was but once I saw the two boys next to me, I felt better. 

It was quiet a sight to see. 

Mason was looking/sleeping towards me with a sleeping Mason pulled to his chest. He made little sounds when he slept and it was adorable. I smiled and got up, pulling a blanket over both of them. 

I snuck out of the room to find something to do. There were so many people here and I was bound to find someone. 

I had found the kitchen and the clock. It was already seven and everyone seemed to leaving this area. I frowned and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hello. Who are you?" A woman with long black hair asked. She was pretty. Her bright blue eyes were an eye-catcher and immediately drew my attention. 

"I'm sorry. I'm Cassie and I was with Mason." I said, not sure of the reaction. 

She seemed surprised and happy now. I gave a warming smile and hoped I wouldn't be hated here. 

"I'm Sasha and I'm Mason's mother. I've heard so much about you! This is my husband, James." A older man and put a protective arm around his wife and only nodded at me. I don't think he approved of me. He was tall and maybe the same height as Mason. He seemed to be in his forties or fifties, along with his wife. They seemed like a perfect match and happy with their lives.

A slight ring in my head went off a few times before settling down. It confused me and annoyed me. It was almost as if something was telling me to go home. It was hard to understand and I didn't like it. 

"Thank you very much for your hospitality and all, but I should really be headed home." I said in the nicest way possible. They nodded me off and I went back upstairs to collect my brother. 

Mason was still sleeping but when I had closed the door, he woke up. He got up, not interrupting the small boy from his sleep. 

"Cassadee... your awake." Mason said in the most sexiest voice I had ever heard. His sleepy tone was a turn on and by the look in his eye, he knew I liked it. 

I coughed, clearing my throat, not exactly trusting it. "Yeah, I have been for a while. I met your parents."

"You did?" He seemed surprised and shocked. 

"Yeah, it was kinda awkward honestly. I don't think your dad likes me." I kinda giggled, even though I didn't like the fact that his dad didn't like me. 

He shook his head and walked over to me, landing a kiss on my head with his arms wrapping around me, like an instinct. 

We both sighed, content to be touching each other. 

"I got to head home." I said, not wanting to leave his arms. 

"Can I drive you?" He asked, not wanting to leave me either. 

I looked back up to him, not knowing what I wanted. I knew what I wanted, but not how to ask, what his reaction would be, or if it was possible. 

"Can you spend the night?" I asked, just coming out with it. 

He gave a smile and a kiss. In a few minutes, I had Manny in the car, Mason in the driver's seat, and some of his clothes, not sure of how long he would be staying. 

I had mason's hand in mine and my closed, focused on the song playing in the back. It didn't have any words but just seemed perfect for this moment. I couldn't help but smile and concentrate on the circles being drawn on he back of my hand. 

I didn't noticed we were at my home until we stopped moving.

I got out of the car and didn't have to worry about anything because Mason had already got his bag, Manny and the keys. He waited for me to reach the top of the car and took my hand as we walked to my house. 

I was happy to find the lights out and the house somewhat cleaned. You could tell my father went off a bit but nothing too bad. 

We tucked Manny in and walked to my room. I frowned when Damon wasn't home yet but shrugged it off. He could handle himself. 

Mason laid me down on the bed and gave me a solid kiss before I asked for more. I asked for more and more and didn't stop until I had enough.

I wouldn't mind if this became my new routine.