3; All I Needed

"Ugh, Mason! Would you get out!"

The annoying thirteen year old was yelling at me. But, no matter how annoying she is, she's like my sister. Well, I was raised thinking she is, so I she is. 

My life is quiet complicated to spell out but it all turned up for the better.

Lily is just anxious. She's a normal thirteen year old wolf. She worried about stupid things. She shouldn't though, she's perfect. Her long black hair contradicts her bright blue eyes. She's tall, smart and funny when she wants to be. But, like me, she grew up being spoiled with everything she could have ever wanted. Our grandparents even spoil her! 

I looked myself over in the mirror once more. My hair was spiked to perfection.  It was pitch black and was the only thing that made me fit in with my family.  My beard wasn't too long and looked like I just haven't shaved, the way I liked it.  My blue eyes were tinted with brown and it was my normal eye color but would change with my emotions. My jeans were black and straight but not too tight. They hung low and let out a peak of my boxers. My white shirt covered it mostly but was more tight about my arms. My shoes were on and were Nike's.  They were high tops but for comfort. They were huge but I had big feet.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't wait until I moved out and got my own pack house. The older people would stay here and I would take as many as I could. This way, I could have my own bathroom. 

"Finally! Jake is picking me up and you're making me late!" Lily screeched out.

"I was in there for twenty minutes... You had enough time. I gotta be at the club in ten minutes and you're making me late."

My beta, Erik, just opened a kick ass club. It's been doing really good and I like to club. I wasn't a man whore but i just seemed like one. I would flirt, dance, drink and act like I didn't care but I honestly did. 

When growing up, I remember everything James did to Sasha and I saw how it tore her up inside. I would never wish that upon anyone, even if I hated them. It's a terrible feeling and she's a strong woman. I could only imagine a weak person being cheated on by a mate. 

So, I will wait. My mate will perfect and she will move in as soon as possible. I could only imagine what her wolf will look like.  Our children... 

I walked out but grabbed my keys to my bike. It was my baby. I fixed her up from scratch because she was in terrible condition. Her motor was gone and it was a mess. But it's a Harley Davidson Softail classic. It's all black and silver. Pure amazement and joy. 

 I hopped on the bike and it roared to life. I gave a smile and slammed it towards the road. The club was only a few minutes away but I took the long way.

My heart picked up. I frowned but felt it again. Something was telling me to just go to the club.  I wasn't sure but it was a weird feeling.  This town was run by werewolves so I just floored it and arrived at the club.

The scent. It was a mix of vanilla, strawberries, and something I couldn't quiet tell. It smelled amazing and it screamed at me. 

It was in the club. 

I cut through and when security slapped a hand on me, I growled. He then knew it was me and let go.

I ran into the club and felt my eyes fix to the lighting. There were lights being thrown everywhere and the place looked sweet. The scent was mixed in with others. I still found it but it wasn't as strong.

Okay, Mason. You could do this. Just calm down, have a drink, and you'll find it. 

I walked over to the bar to see Erik working it.  He smiled at me and set down the stuff in his hands.