8) Shared

"You need to wear this!"  Leah screamed from her bedroom and you could probably hear it from the club where the boys were at. 

I was really happy how this turned out. Kat was watching Manny and Taylor. Damon was hanging out with his friends, Patrick got along well with Mason and Erik. I felt like a teenager and it was something I've never experienced. 

I frowned down at my outfit. My shorts were short and frayed. They made my tan darker.  My heels were amazing and looked like boots but with a view of my white toenails. They made my legs look longer and matched my white tank top that was ruffled three times and low. It was cut so my hips were showing.  

I shrugged and left with them. We were taking Erik and Lisa's car.  I hopped in the back while Leah and Emily took the front.  We were singing loudly and laughing at ourselves.

"So, how's Mason?" Leah asked, the mood starting to get serious.

"What do you mean? He's fine, I think."

"Oh, I know but he really likes you. It's so cute. Do you like him?"

"Of course I do."

"Yeah, it gets weird because whenever we're talking she say something about Mason. It's kinda cute." Emily thought she could help.

The worst was over but it made me think, what drove her to ask that. I don't think she meant to be mean but it made me wonder. Was Mason happy? I hope he wasn't depressed or obsessing over me. 

We arrived at the club and parked in the closest spot. Leah strolled her way passed the guards and we followed. 

The noise hit me hard and I smiled into it. Leah led the way to the bar where Erik was working. He smiled when he saw us and immediately poured us some drinks. I took two and started to look for Mason. I knew he was close. I wasn't sure why or how but I felt him and it kinda hurt that he wasn't close. 

I saw him from across the place and my breath got caught in my throat. He looked... really good. His jeans were nice with a few ripped he must've made himself. His shirt was untucked but short enough to see his belt. The shirt was rolled at the sleeves, black and dressy. The top few buttons were down and I found his chest and his under shirt. He was driving me crazy by just standing there, staring back at me. 

I pulled my finger back, motioning him to come to me which didn't take him long to figure out. I had to keep that boy on his toes and not bored with me because I like him. I'm not sure what I would do if I lost him at this point and I don't want to think about it. 

"Hey. big boy." I said the words and the name that I called him the first time I met him. I was pulled close to him and protective arms came around me. I giggled and trailed my fingers up his chest, getting a pur in satisfaction. 

He swallowed hard and said in a low, strained voice, "Cass..." in greeting. 

I giggled and started to move to the beat. He let me and joined in, grinding up to me. I kept a smile on my face the entire time. We kept things fresh and I did new things I've never even thought I would ever do. 

I'm starting to do a lot of things I thought I would never do. Like, meeting a guy I like. Going to clubs and not worrying. Sleeping with a man I'm not married to. Feeling like if I was away from Mason, I wouldn't be okay. 

We started to dance crazily and I was out of breath from the activity and the giggling, laughing, and screaming over the music. 

I looked up to Mason who's eyes were beaming down at me. We had slowed down while everyone else was still going. It was funny how we were just standing together and staring. He had me in his arms and a smile on his face.