32

The blimp in the mirror stared back at me. I couldn't help but love the glow coming from it though. There was something off about it, but I wasn't complaining.

I was glowing.

Excited to share the news with my mate. I was slightly surprised he hadn't noticed my weight gain, or he didn't let me know he did. He had been working a lot this past week, but I was starting to show.

The hormones hit me hard too. Mason was the type to just make me happy, give me things I want. I couldn't explain the crying to him, but I now had an excuse.

An excuse I just know he will love.

A knock at the door caused me to pull my shirt down in a panic. I turned to it, surprised it hadn't opened yet.

"Luna? Are you in?"

"Cesar, you can come in,"

The door opened and in walked Cesar, a smirk placed at his lip, "Mason's not going to try to kill me again, is he?" He joked.

I chuckled, "No. And after I tell him, he's going to get a lot worse,"

Cesar sighed and scratched his head. "My mate isn't too happy with me coming here, but I had to tell you. I'm taking over the Alpha position. So, it will just be me and Mason as Alphas. This way he have two Lunas and the territory is all set. Things are finally starting to click,"

I smiled, "They really are,"

"Cassadee?"

I knew the voice, it still sent a vibe through me. Cesar chuckled and nodded his head at me before running out of the room. I heard a growl come from the hall, but didn't bother to dwell on it because less than a minute later, my mate was in the room.

"What the hell is he always doing in here," Mason sighed to himself. He closed the door behind him.

I couldn't help the pull and didn't fight it as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Nerves built up in my stomach.Not bad nerves, but I wasn't so sure of myself anymore. I knew Mason wouldn't be angry, but right now I couldn't guarantee anything. That scared me.

"Mason?"

"Hm?"

"I love you, so much,"

He pulled me back, searching my face. He was concerned. I could give him a smile.

"I love you too, Cassie. What's this about?"

I took a breath, "Well, I have something very, very important to tell you. It's something that's gonna change everything,"

He couldn't find what he was looking for on my face. I was happy I could hide it.

"Mason, I'm pregnant,"

His mouth opened wide in a smile. I was pulled back to him and swung in the air. I busted a bit and laughed and he wouldn't let me go.

"I'm going to be a father!"

He set me down on the bed and gave me one long and hard kiss. I returned it with just as much intensity. When I opened my eyes, I could see his were wet.

I kissed him again and laid my head on his, holding him in this spot. Soon, there would be a little Mason running around.

And I couldn't picture myself any happier.