4; Look Forward

A pounding in my head woke me up. I felt familiar tingles soaring throughout my body.  My hair was a little messed up but Emily coated it in spray do it wasn't terrible. 

I opened my eyes to find a man in a bed with me.   He was handsome and had a faint smile on his face.  He had the darkest black hair I've ever seen. His side burns lead into a light beard that was barely there but stuck out on his tan skin. He was a larger man but not fat. He was tall and coated with muscles.  That's when my eyes traveled down and I realized something.

We're both naked.

I jumped out bed and shocked myself. I was bare and sore. I somehow felt complete though. Like, if I were to die, I would okay with it. It was a weird feeling but I somehow liked it. It just seemed appealing to me.  He was attractive and all I wanted to do was jump back in bed with him but I had a life. I had two children to look after and a father to watch for. Emily is probably freaking out! Hell, I'm freaking out!

I had sex with a man I met last night. 

I shook the thought away and found my clothes. I more than mad to see some of it ripped. Like my underwear was ripped. Is he that strong? He has to be! I left them there and put on everything else that was managable. 

I glanced at the clock to see it was nine in the morning. I put my hair up in a ponytail and fixed my makeup with my hands. Once somewhat presentable, I walked out of the room.  I was glad when I found some money in my bra, just enough for a cab. 

Thhat's what I did. I flagged one down and told him my address. It took a while but not too long. I was kind of glad for the silence and thinking time. 

Who was that man? I think his name is Mason. It suits him.  Why did I just hop in bed with him? Does he know I was virgin? Did I tell him  about my family? I can barely remember talking to him but I know I danced with him and ended up sleeping with him. 

Wow, I messed up.

I paid the driver and returned to my home.  I was glad when everyone was still alseep. Emily must've found her way home because she was passed out with Taylor. Patrick was on the other couch. Damon  and his friends were passed out the weird positions. I hope they didn't wait for me because that's embarrasing. 

I just walked into the bathroom, grabbed some clothes and showered. The water took all the bad memories and sweat away. That's when I started to remember some things. 

The way he looked into my eyes. The way he called my name. It wasn't out of lust but lust was clearly there. He wanted something from me. Mason didn't just want in my pants.

I put my mind at rest and dried myself off. I put on some white jean shorts. They were bought by Emily and short but comfortable. She was always trying to make me look more revealing.  I put on a loose black tank top. It was dark and sheilded my bra from the world. It had a white design of something looking like a clock. 

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room. I slid on some socks because I hated the sight of my feet. If I had to change one thing, it would be my feet. I wasn't sure why I was so turned off about my feet, something just wasn't right. If they were painted, I was okay but my toes just appauled me. 

I walked back into the livingroom to see everyone up and moving. The boys were slow but starting to open their eyes. 

"Good morning." I said.

"Shit!" Emily said, with her phone in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked, walking into the kicthen to start breakfast. 

"I gotta go to Mel's. Patrick already left for work. Taylor's still sleeping!!"

"Just leave her here. Then send me a text when you're gonna come get her. It's no big deal." I said, cracking some eggs.