29; Thanks, Daddy

Before I start, please go follow like my bestest friend ever. Blow up her account until she updates. @Twixie_the_Pixie

Love you girl!!!

I walked outside to discover a war. Only, this was one that I never wanted to see. One I thought I'd never see.

A war I had caused.

There were countless bodies lying around, wolves and humans. My senses were on over drive and I knew the reasons. Vampires were surrounding the place. They were fighting to get close to me. Some wolves seemed to fighting for the same cause. To hurt me.

I knew the other reason. I could spot him across the ocean.

Mason was standing a few feet from me, killing anything that got in his way. I'm almost sure he wasn't thinking straight.

It made me wonder if he was thinking when he cheated on me.

"Stop!" I yelled as loud as I could.

People, wolves, and vampires alike all stopped to stare at me. I heard one whimper that broke my heart, shredded it to pieces. I couldn't look at him, knowing I'd break down.

Instead, I took a breath, attempting to calm down.

"What do all of you want?"

They started to move, gathering in different groups. A total of three. Two wolves and one vampire. Large groups though.

One vampire stepped forward, crossing his arms, a sinister smile playing at his lips. His intent was to kill, but he had something to say.

"We want the slayer. Not to kill, but to taste,"

Growls erupted and some wolves shook.

"Next group?" I asked, staring at the man who wanted to taste me. And not in a pleasurable way.

"Luna, we wish to protect and serve you. Although you are not our Luna, we wish to join your pack. the prophecy tells us that you will save,"

I tore my eyes from the vampire to see an Alpha. Not my Alpha, but one with just as much power and much more wisdom. Cesar was standing next to him, staring at me. His anger flashed through his whole being, but I could tell it wasn't directed at me.

I finally looked to Mason. For a moment he had as much anger as Cesar, if not more, but that didn't last. He looked to me, paling at my sight. He was breaking.

"Cassadee... I'd do anything for you,"