✖She's the Cold Swagger Princess

Jam Villanueva is not your typical high school student. She is a girl living in her own world. An ex-gangster trying to start a new life. But behind her arrogant attitude hides a very dark secret you can't even imagine. A secret that keeps her life always near to danger. Because of that dark secret, gangsters keep hunting her; her past keep hunting her. Will she be able to escape this dilemma? A dilemma that will push her to choose between a both difficult choice. Will she choose the easy way to make her life hard? Or the hard way to make her life easy? Story written by Tokyotokyo

Click the external link, and save the image on your desktop.

hi tokyotokyo! here's your graphic! i made it early! i hope it's up to your expectations! thank you! please follow the rules and reminders! :) 

Most probably, you (tokyotokyo) and the other users who requested are curious as to why they are skipped when they are on the slot higher than you. It's because many have  broken the rules or something of the matter. And the most relevant to all of those is 'people who have been requesting to others when they have requested to me' Common sense na po yun na kapag nagrequest na kayo sa akin, wag na kayo magrequest sa iba. Mahiya naman po kayo dun sa pinapagawan niyo ng cover. Kayo na nga ang nakikinabang. Sayang naman ang pagod, effort namin sa paggawa nung cover niyo. KAHIT NA MATAGALAN YON. Sasabihin naman namin kung di namin magagawa. Pero yung fact na magpagawa kayo sa akin tapos sa iba rin? Parang di naman po ata tama yon. Hindi lang nakakainsulto sa akin pati na rin sa kabilang side na gumagawa nung request niyo. RESPETO NAMAN PO. Yun lang, salamat. 

Vote and Comment on this chapter;Credit Poster Request Shop and Dedicate to MY ACCOUNT;Failure to follow all the rules and reminders will be blacklisted.