Chapter 26

Adrien's POV

Adrien exited the black limo. He took his bag and headed for class. On his way there, he saw a brown-haired boy talking with Marinette, leaning on the wall. Adrien felt jealousy boil in him. He went to the two.
" Hello, Mari. Kim, don't you have anything else to do, like, I dunno, stop hitting on Marinette?" Kim blushed and ran into the classroom.
" What was that all about? What's wrong with you?" The bluenette asked, angrily.
I love you.
" I was just trying to protect you! I saw him break many girls' hearts!" Adrien looked right into her deep blue eyes.
" And since when have you become so protective of me?" She grunted and walked away. The blond gazed on the floor, sadness crawling into his heart.
He felt someone's hand on his shoulder.
" You know you can't control her life, don't you?" Carlos asked him. Adrien sighted.
" I do. It's just.." His voice trailed off.
" You're not comfortable seeing her with other boys. I get it. But if she really loves you, you have nothing to worry about." Carlos comforted him as the bell rang, announcing the time for class.

* Later, in the English class *

Adrien heard Alya talk with Marinette. He peeked closer, curious of their subject.
" Hey, Mari. Don't you think Adrien and Chat Noir are alike?" Alya whispered to her friend who slightly blushed at her lover's name.
" No. Why?" Mari was taken by surprise.
" I found a picture of Chat entering Adrien's home. On the window." Oh-Oh. Better cover up.
" Sorry ladies, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. I know that picture. A friend of mine made it on the computer just to make others talk about me." Adrien whispered to the two girls.
" Oh." Alya seemed a bit disappointed. Marinette looked kind of relieved.
" Mr. Agreste, would you mind paying attention to me?" Ms. Bustier turned around to the students.
" Sorry, Miss." Adrien lowered his head, gazing at the English book.

* After School *

Marinette's POV

Marinette was laying on her bed, reading a good book. Thoughts took over her mind. I want to tell him who I am... But what if he'll get angry? Knowing I rejected him all this time?
She heard the familiar tap on the window. Mari opened the balcony door and let her cat in.
" Hello, Purr-incess." Chat Noir put on his cheeky smile.
" Hello, kitty. What brings you here?" She scratched his chin.
" My love for you." He pecked her lips, making the bluenette smile. They went inside Marinette's room.
" I-I.. I want to show you who I really am." Chat took her hand into his.
" You don't have to." Mari ran her fingers through his blond hair, soothingly.
" I know. But I want to." The girl nodded, taking a step back.
" Plagg, Claws In!" A bright, green light surrounded him and left behind a blond boy and a black creature, similar to a cat. Marinette gasped while she moved her hand up to her mouth. How come I never noticed the similarities? So Alya's theory was right..
" A-Adrien?" The blond's face turned sad.
" I know you're disappointed... I guess-" Mari jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
" I love you, Adrien."
" I love you too, my Princess. So, so much.." He closed his eyes and nuzzled her neck, making the girl smile.
" I have something to tell you too... I'm Ladybug." Marinette felt Adrien freeze. Oh no.. He probably hates me now...
Instead, Adrien hugged her tighter and lifted her chin so he could look into her ocean-blue eyes. He cupped her face and kissed her with all his might. Mari melted into the kiss while tangling Adrien' blonde locks.

Hey guys! Another chapter up!
Hope you like it!
Until then!
~~Bella 💕