Chapter 19

Adrien's POV

So.. This filthy dog is actually a miraculous holder. I can't believe that the two boys I was jealous of are the same. Damn it. Chat internally face-palmed himself.
" See? Now I'm Carlos." Chien, now Carlos, told them sternly.
" I cat see that. Do you want to show off some more?" Chat rolled his eyes at the italian boy.
" The tom should keep his muzzle or the dog will use his fangs." Carlos said, threatening him. Chat gritted his teeth, growling.
" You know, you can always kill each other, right?" Scar, Carlos's little, annoying kwami asked the two boys.
" No, they can't! Enough, you two! Why do you stand so much grudge on each other?" Ladybug asked them, throwing her arms up in the air, in exasperation.
Both of the boys moved their gazes down on the floor and blushed, slightly.
" Because of Marinette.." Both of them said simultaneously before growling at each other. Again.

Marinette's POV

They.. They both love me?? I-I can't take it anymore.. I love Adrien.. Carlos is like a brother to me and Chat.. It's not possible for me to love him too.. Is it?
" C-Cut the chatting and l-let's go catch that akuma." Ladybug said, showing them her back. Carlos threw one last look at Chat Noir before he transformed back into Chien Marron. All of them ran towards the crowd of akumatized victims. Once again, they sneaked past them and faced the evil villan.
" You came back, I see." Heart Breaker smirked.
" Of course. You didn't think we'd leave you all alone, did you?" Chat Noir said, mockingly. Heart Breaker charged at him, fuming angrily. Chat quickly dodged her, throwing his staff at her head.
" Noo! My beautiful hair!" The villan screamed in agony as she petted her pink hair. Then, she moved her hand down to her broken heart pin, hanged around her waist.
" Ladybug! The akuma must be in the pin. It seems her weakness is her hair." Chien told the heroine.
" I could have said that too, you know?"
Ladybug nodded, rolling her eyes at Chat's arrogance. He's kinda cute when he's cheeky.. Ladybug shook her head to shove away the thoughts that filled her mind. She looked again at the angry villan. I might use some help.
" Lucky Charm!" The heroine shouted as a red, black dotted rope fell into her hands. Hmm.. Got it!
" Let's play a bit with her hair!"
" I sense a plan." Chien said, jumping away from Heart Breaker's attack.
" Chat! Use cataclysm on the tree next to her so the bird nest will fall on her head. Chien! Grab the other end of this rope and do what I do."
The boys nodded and did as they were told.
" Cataclysm!" A a black mist surrounded Chat's hand as he ran towards the tree, turning it into ashes. The bird's nest fell on Heart Breaker's head, ruining her hairdo.
" Nooo!! Not my hair!" She yelled, desperately trying to put her locks back into the hairdo. Ladybug spotted the chance and jumped into action, Chien following her. They ran around the evil girl and wrapped the rope around her.
" Chat! Grab her pin!" Ladybug shouted to the cat-like boy as she tried to keep Heart Breaker still. Chat Noir jumped on the girl, grabbed the pin and broke it. A black-purple butterfly came out of the broken heart-shaped pin.
" No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilese!" Ladybug said, swinging her magic yo-yo at the delicate creature. " Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly!" A pure-white creature flew out of her yo-yo. " Miraculous Ladybug!" She shouted, throwing the red rope into the air and once again, everything came back to normal.
" Pound It!" Chat Noir and Ladybug fist pumped.
" Thank you for helping us, Chien Marron." Ladybug smiled at the dog-like boy and he smiled back.
" My pleasure." He bowed, smirking at Chat. Chien Marron jumped on the nearby rooftop and ran away.
Chat Noir let out a sight that Ladybug noticed.
" Farewell, my lady!" He said, bowing as well before running away into the thick, late-night air, not letting Ladybug answer.
" Bye... Chat Noir.." She felt her heart sting, knowing the reason.

Hey guys! An early chapter, eh?
Don't get used to it, it's the first and hopefully the last time 😂!
Until then!
~~Bella 💕