Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

Marinette woke up feeling well rested. Wow. I never feel like this in the morning. I guess Tikki was right. Marinette smiled as she remembered her kwami's serious face.
" Feeling well, Mari? " Tikki asked her.
" Unusually well. You must have been right, Tikki. And look, it's 8:00! I never wake up this early!" Mari said, impressed with herself.
" It must have been the kitty that made you sleep so well." Tikki teased her.
" Oh-shut up!" Marinette said, blushing while she threw a pillow at her kwami. Of course, she dodged it.
" Alright, enough of it, I gotta go to school." Mari got up from her bed, brushed her hair and then she put it in her usual pigtails. She got dressed and called Tikki to her purse.
" Hello, sweetie! How was your sleep? " her mother, Sabine Dupain-Cheng asked Mari.
" 'Morning Maman! Actually, it was great!" Marinette took an apple after kissing her parents goodbye and went to school.

Adrien's POV

Adrien went to Nino after arriving at school.
" Hey, dude!" Nino greeted his best pal.
" Hi, Nino!" Adrien said as they bro fisted. And then he saw her. Marinette. I wonder how is she doing after last night's trip. I better go check on her.
" Hi, Marinette!" She was chatting with her best friend, Alya.
" Uhh- Hi, A-adrien!" Mari stuttered.
" I heard you had a little trip last night." Adrien said to her.
" Umm, how do you know? " Marinette asked, a bit scared.
" I'm a good friend of Chat Noir's. He told me that Copy Cat kidnapped you and Chat saved you."
" Oh. It was bit scar-" She was interrupted by the bell.
" Better go to class then." Adrien said.
" Umm, Y-yeah."
The four friends went to class, while the teacher entered the classroom. Marinette went to her seat, next to Alya and right behind Adrien's. He was sitting next to Nino.

*Time skip*
Nobody's POV

In the middle of the history class, also the last one, everyone heard a loud scream. Marinette and Adrien went to the bathroom, separately.

Marinette's POV

" Tikki, Spots On! " Marinette shouted. Tikki got sucked up in Mari' earrings. After the transformation, she became the miraculous Ladybug. I better go catch that akuma.

Adrien's POV

" Plagg, Claws Out! " Adrien shouted. Plagg got sucked up in Adrien's ring and once again, he became Chat Noir. I should go help my lady.
He ran towards the screaming. In front of him was a girl dressed in black.
" I am Shadow! Now everyone will notice me! " Juleka? I bet that's Chloe's work. Chat thought.
Right next to him landed the most beautiful girl in Paris. Ladybug.
" My lady! What paw-leasure to see you!"
" We don't have time for your stupid cat puns, Chat." Ladybug said to him while rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed.
" Any clue where is the akuma?"
Chat nodded as a "no".
They both jumped into action. Ladybug dodged a black knife thrown by Shadow.
" Fear me! Then kneel down!" A purple butterfly frame appeared around her face. " Now give me your miraculous'!" She said after touching her necklace gently.
" Never!" Both of the heroes shouted.
" Chat, the akuma must be in her necklace! Use your cataclysm! "
Chat Noir leaped at the akumatized person's neck. He caught the necklace between his claws and destroyed it. A black and purple butterfly came out of the necklace. Ladybug caught it with her yo-yo.
" You've done enough harm, little akuma! Time to de-evilise! Gotcha'"
A beautiful pure butterfly came out of Ladybug's yo-yo. " Bye-bye, little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!" She shouted and everything came back to normal.
" Pound it!" Chat and Ladybug fist pumped. Chat's miraculous beeped.
" Gotta go. Until then, my lady." Chat said after kissing Ladybug's hand.
" Bye Kitty."
That's how Marinette calls me... could it be? No, no way. Chat thought on his way to the bathroom.

Another chapter up guys!
Until next time!
~~Bella 💕