Chapter 21

Marinette's POV

" What the-Marinette?!" Marinette and Chat Noir heard a gasping voice. They looked down on the street and saw Alya, holding her hand up to her mouth.
" Oh-Oh." Chat said quietly, so only Mari heard. He grabbed the girl and went down, in front of Alya, using his staff.
" Alya, i-it's not what i-it looks like!" Marinette tried to calm down her best friend.
" Oh really? Then why did you kiss Chat Noir's cheek?" The ombré haired girl asked, ready to start fangirling.
" Umm-I-I.. That's my way to repay him for bringing me back home!" Alya's eyes widened. Damn me. Marinette face palmed herself.
" To bring you back home?! Where have you two been!?" Alya jumped around, a big smile on her face.
" You're together, aren't you?" She stared fangirling, loudly. Marinette remained speechless, while Chat spoke up.
" No. We are not. Well, at least not yet." He smirked flirtatiously at the bluenette, making her face palm herself. Again.
" But what were you doing here?" Marinette asked the soon-to-be journalist.
" I-I.." Alya blushed before she sighted.
" I was going to meet up with Nino at the new restaurant."
" So he asked you out to go there! Someone has to pay up. " Mari and Alya stared at him, their eyes open wide.
" Uh-I-I mean.. I gotta go, Princess! S-Se ya later!" Chat Noir kissed Marinette on the cheek and waved at Alya before running off in the distance.
" That was weird. Anyway, we have some serious things to talk about!" Mari nodded, her head low as the two girls went inside the bakery.

Adrien's POV

Man, I'm so stupid. Chat was angry with himself. I know, right?
Oh, shut up, Plagg! The leather-covered boy jumped inside his room, through the left-open window. He detransformed before Plagg threw himself on Adrien's bed.
" You owe me some cheese!" He said while Adrien gave him a big piece of camembert.
" My god, that stinks!" Adrien held his nose to prevent the ugly smoke from entering his nostrils. " Eat up. We're going for a walk." After Plagg stuffed himself with camembert, they headed outside. On the way there, Adrien threw a look at his mother's portrait. If she would be here, I wouldn't be held here like a prisoner. He let out a sight.
" You're okay, Adrien?" The little kwami asked worried.
" Yeah. I got used to it." The blond continued walking. Even though Plagg didn't seem like it, he was a very observant kwami and he loved his holder, dearly. He comforted Adrien every time he felt lonely or unloved. And Adrien was aware of that.

* Outside, in the park *

Adrien felt the wind rustle his blonde locks. It feels almost as good as when I'm Chat. He looked around him to see how the moonlight reflected on the leaves of the bushes and trees. It reminded him of his Princess' eyes.
" What should I do? How can I tell her that I love her?" Adrien said, mostly to himself.
" Look, I'm not a love specialist but I've seen enough shows to give you an advice." The boy looked down at his kwami.
" You just have to tell her what's on your heart. How you feel."
" Thank you, Plagg." Adrien walked on until he saw a familiar face. A boy with brown hair and blue eyes. No way.. The blond tried to walk away, in the opposite direction. He started walking faster while Plagg held his giggles.
" What's so funny?" Adrien yell-whispered to his black kwami.
" You keep finding this guy, even though you hate him. I don't know, it seems funny to me." Adrien rolled his eyes as he trew a look behind him to see if Carlos noticed him. He saw a waving boy, shouting his name.
" Hey! Hey! Adrien!" Oh God. Too late.

Hey guys! Another fabulous chapter up! 😂 I hope you like the story. If you do, let me know in the comments.
Until next time!
~~Bella 💕