Chapter 10

Marinette's POV

Marinette was returning from lunch break alongside Alya, Nino and Adrien. Something is not right.. She thought as a black cloud of smoke rose from above the school. Oh no.. the school is on fire. In front of the school was a burning girl. But she was not screaming. Instead, she spoke calmly:
" I am Solar Flare! I will burn you all down if I don't get Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous'!" Just great.
" I-I um, we need to save the people inside!" Marinette didn't have time to transform neither Adrien so the four students entered the burning school in search of their colleagues.
" We better split up to cover more ground!" Adrien told his friends as they all nodded. After some time, Mari saw Mylene trapped under a burning desk. She immediately rushed to drag her out. Mylene was unconscious so Marinette called her friends to help her. They dragged her and the three remaining students out of the building. Everyone is safe... Now we need to put out the fire somehow..
" We have to put ou-" She was interrupted by Solar Flare's burning hand, grabbing her waist.
" Marinette!" Alya and Adrien shouted at the same time.

Adrien's POV

No one hurts my Princess! I can't help her but Chat Noir can. He searched desperately for a plan as Marinette screamed in agony. Solar Flare's hand burned a part of her jacked and it was going for the flesh. Adrien hid behind a collapsed wall.
" Plagg, Claws Out!" He shouted as he transformed into Chat Noir. He headed for the akumatized person.
" Hey, Solar Flare! Don't you think it's a little too hot here?" He asked, mockingly.
" I'm going to crush you!" She yelled as she let go of Marinette and ran towards Chat.
" Princess!" He dodged Solar Flare's fireball and caught Mari just in time. Chat laid her on the ground. She was a bit dizzy but stood up immediately.
" Stay here, Princess." She nodded before he left for the villan. Where is Ladybug when I'm unlucky? Right next to him appeared his partner in crime.
" Hello, my lady! Is it burning hot here or is just you?" Chat asked smiling.
" Enough with the puns, Chat. Let's bring down that akuma!" She said half smiling at Chat's stupid joke. They ran towards the villan and tried to get on her back but were quickly shaken off.
" Chat! The akuma must be in her bracelet! That's were she shoots her fireballs from!" Chat nodded as he dodged a big fireball.
" Woah! That missed me by a whisker!"
Ladybug rolled her eyes as she tried to climb again on Solar Flare's back. Chat sneaked under the villan's hand, grabbed her bracelet and broke it. A black-purple butterfly came out of it. Ladybug jumped off the detransforming person.
" You've done enough harm, little akuma! Time to de-evilese! Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly!" Ladybug said as a pure-white creature flew out of her yo-yo. " Miraculous Ladybug!" She shouted and everything came back to normal.
" Pound It!" Ladybug and Chat Noir fist pumped. Chat's miraculous beeped.
" Seems I have to go, m'lady!" Chat said as he used his staff to dissapear in the shadows. I have to find my Princess. The stray cat thought as he searched for his damsel in distress. There she is! He caught a glimpse of midnight-blue hair.
" Hello, Princess! How are you in this hot day?" Chat asked, flirtatiously.
Marinette rolled her eyes.
" I'm fine, Chat."
" P-Please, just don't put yourself in danger next time. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you." Chat said, his voice cracking.
Mari was taken by surprise.
" Umm-Sure. I promise" Chat leaned a bit and kissed Marinette's cheek. He didn't have time to see her blush. Chat went home in a rush. I can't stop thinking about her.. I-I'm in love... I will protect her no matter what! Chat told himself as he entered his house.

Hey guys! Another chapter with a little Marichat!
Until then!
~~Bella💕