Chapter 16

Marinette's POV

Marinette woke up with a start. She could hear birds chatting outside her house. Hmm... Weird. The birds usually sing around 5 or- Holy ladybugs! It is 6 o' clock in the morning! Marinette was surprised with herself. I didn't think I'd fall asleep so easily after the boy problems.. She immediately corrected herself, blushing. N-Not like I'd have any.
Mari got up from the bed and saw Tikki sleeping peacefully on her pillow. She could get some more sleep if it's this early. Marinette did her daily routine, slowly due to the time abundance.
" Good morning, Marinette!" Tikki greeted her, yawning sleepily. " Wait, how come you woke up before me?" Tikki asked, confused.
" Believe me, I don't know either." They both giggled. Tikki flew inside Mari's pink, floral purse as Marinette put her hair in her usual pigtails. She picked up the purse and headed downstairs when she heard a faint knock. It's probably just a bird. She greeted her parents and went to school.

Carlos's POV

Chien Marron was swinging through the streets of Paris, in search of his Princess's home. He saw the small balcony window he imagined. He used to come by her house just to catch a glimpse of Marinette but he always saw only the window. I'm not a stalker, I'm not a stalker. He kept telling himself.
Oh, yes, you are! Chien heard Scar's mocking voice ring in his head.
Shut up! He used his staff to throw himself up to the balcony window. Chien saw the beautiful Marinette grab her purse and head for the door. He took a deep breath and found the courage to place a faint knock on the window. The girl jumped slightly but kept going until she left the room.
She probably didn't hear it. Chien thought, sadly.
I bet she would have heard Chat Noir's.
Chien could picture a smirking Scar. He rolled his eyes, heading for his home. Chien entered his room through an open window and detransformed back to Carlos. Scar appeared, laughing loudly.
" Shh! My parents might hear you! What are you laughing at?" Carlos whisper-yelled to his kwami.
" You wanted to see her, on your first transformation and fate decided to not let you see her! Sorry, but you gotta admit is funny!" Carlos grunted at the little creature while he grabbed his backpack.
" Are there any other kwamis as annoying as you are?" Carlos asked him.
" Hmm.. Plagg is, Chat Noir's kwami."
" Wow. I would have never guessed that." He said, sarcastically. Carlos left the room and headed to school.

Marinette's POV

Marinette was in her last class, also the most boring one, chemistry. Suddenly, everyone heard a building collapse. And.. Back to normal. Marinette rushed to the bathroom and transformed, while everyone else was running outside the room. She ran outside to see a man covered in paper, shouting.
" I am the Writer! Fear my mighty pen full of ink!" Next to Ladybug appeared Chat Noir.
" Hello, m'lady! Ready for another fight?"
" As always, kitty." They both jumped into action and quickly defeated the akuma.
" That was an easy one. Until next time, my lady!" Chat said, kissing Ladybug's hand, as usual. Due to the akuma attack, the last class was cancelled so Ladybug went home to detransform. She heard the familiar knock on her window and opened it for the stray cat.
" Hello Princess. What are ya doing?" He asked, slipping inside the room.
" Nothing much, just drawing some designs." She pointed towards the schetch book she had left open earlier. Thank God I forgot it home. Marinette sat on the edge of her couch, yawning.
" It seems my Princess is tired." He chuckled, grabbing her bridal-style.
" Chat, w-what are y-you doing?" She stuttered.
" I'm taking you to bed, what does it loo-" He stumbled while climbing the bed's stairs, making them fall on the soft mattress of the bluenette's couch.

Carlos's POV

Carlos transformed, hoping to see his beloved Marinette. He ran across the street and caught a glimpse of light coming from the girl's room. Gotcha'!Chien climbed up to her window and saw what he hoped he would never get to see. Marinette was blushing wildly in Chat Noir's arms, both of them laying on Mari's couch. Chat's face was tomato-red, slowly leaning on Marinette's. Chien couldn't take it anymore and disappeared into the shadows.

Hey guys! Another chapter up!
Until next time!
~~Bella 💕