Chapter 4

Marinette's POV

Marinette woke up feeling horrible. Ughh.. I feel like I slept only 4 hours.. Which might also be true. Marinette thought while trying to pull herself up from the bed.
" How are ya feeling, Mari?" Tikki asked the sleepy Marinette.
" Like I didn't sleep at all. "
" Is it because of the love-cat?" Tikki teased her owner.
" Tikki!" Why do I feel so weird? I love Adrien, I can' have feelings for Chat too! " Oh ladybugs! School has almost started!!" Mari said after running to the bathroom. She combed her hair before putting it into her usual pigtails, got dressed up and ran downstairs to greet her parents. Tikki hid in Marinette's small, pink purse.
Mari kissed her parents, took an apple and she ran off to school.

*In class*

" Oh Marinette! You look like you slept in the street! But wait! You do!" Chloe teased Mari. Of course, her loyal follower, Sabrina, laughed at Chloe's stupid joke.
" Don't you have anything else to do? Like petting your hair or something?" Alya told Chloe, mockingly.
" Ugh. Whatever." Chloe went to her seat, Sabrina on her tail.
" Thanks, Alya." Marinette thanked her best friend.
" With pleasure, girl."
" Hey, don't mind her, okay? She doesn't know what she's talking about. You must have slept like a princess."

Adrien's POV

Why did I say that?? What's wrong with me?? Adrien mentally face palmed himself. Marinette was blushing hard. The physics teacher entered the room while Marinette was trying to say something normal but stutter.
" Hey dude, what's up with you?" Nino asked Adrien.
" Believe me. I have no idea."

*At lunch break*

Marinette's POV

" Girl, the physics class was sooo boring!" Alya complained to Marinette.
" I know, right!" Suddenly, Mari got chills down her spine. Something is not right. Better go check it out.
" Hey, Alya, I gotta go to the bathroom."
" Okay. When you return, I want to show you an interview I got from Ladybug! It's not up on the Ladyblog yet!"
" Sure." Marinette went to the restroom, calling Tikki out from her purse.
" Tikki, Spots On!" Mari yell-whispered to her kwami as she became Ladybug.
Ladybug soared through Paris' quiet streets. It's odd. Something should have happened until now. In front of her appeared Chat Noir.
" Hello, m"lady! Have I mentioned how paw-esome you look today?" Chat said with his usual flirtatious voice.
" Hi, Chat." Ladybug rolled her eyes at the cat-boy.
" I have a question, though. Since you are a ladybug, I guess you are a wing-less one, right?" Chat laughed at his own joke." Got it?"
Hmm.. Something's off. He's not this annoying, usualy." Any danger around?" Ladybug asked him.
" Nope. Not really. Wait. I hear something." He said as his ears twitched." Follow me."
Ladybug went after her partner in crime, suspicion still in her mind. After running through almost all of town, they found themselves in front of Grande Hotel Paris. It's the biggest and most luxurious hotel in Paris, as it's name suggests.
" Where is the akuma?" Ladybug asked Chat Noir, confused.
" It's on the rooftop."
Chat grabbed Ladybug's waist and he extended his staff, throwing them up to the roof. In front of them was a chained Chat Noir.
" C-Chat?" Ladybug looked from one Chat to another.
" Ladybug! Don't trust him!" The chained one shouted to her.
" And why shouldn't she?"
" Because you're Copy Cat!"
" Okay, so wich one of you is Chat Noir?"
" Me!" Both of them said in the same time.
" Hmm.. Do you love me?" Ladybug asked both of the Chat Noirs.
The one beside her talked first: " Of course!" The chained one blushed after saying:" I-I..I don't even know anymore.." He said, sadly.
" That's my kitty!" Ladybug threw her yo-yo at the real Chat and broke the chain.
" Give me your miraculous'!" Copy Cat yelled at them.
"Never! Let's take him down!"
" As always, my lady!"
After 10 minutes of fighting, Ladybug got tired. I might use some help.
" Lucky Charm!" The heroine shouted as a ball of yarn fell into her hands. Hmm.. Got it!
" Chat! Close your eyes!" Chat did as he was told. " Hey, Copy Cat! Catch!" Ladybug threw the cat toy to the impostor. As aspected, he started playing with it. " Chat! Use your cataclysm on the bell around his neck!"
Chat Noir caught the bell in his claws and destroyed it. A purple, evil butterfly came out.
" You've done enough harm, little akuma! Time to de-evilise!" Ladybug said as she caught the akuma in her magical yo-yo. " Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly!" A beautiful, pure butterfly appeared out of her yo-yo.
" Pound it!" The two heroes fist pumped. Ladybug's miraculous beeped.
" I have to go."
" Ladybug, please, wait!" He seems so.. sad..
" What's wrong, Chat?"
" Do you ever feel.. torn apart by two people?" Chat asked, a bit anxious.
" Actually, I do." Ladybug answered.
" And how can I make that feeling go away?"
" You have to choose."
" Thank you, Ladybug." Chat said before dissapearing.
That's how I feel when I am close to him as Marinette.. Ladybug let that thought go away while she headed for the café where she left Alya.

Another chapter up!
I hope you like it.
Until next time!
~~Bella💕

How to Mend a Broken Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें