Chapter 3

Adrien's POV

Adrien was looking at the beautiful sky, covered in white, shiny dot's. The stars are so beautiful. He thought to himself. That actually looks like a hat. It reminds me of Marinette somehow... I wonder how is she.
Suddenly, an ugly smell flooded his nostrils.
" Oh Plagg, how can you even eat that thing? " Adrien asked his kwami.
" 'The thing' is called camembert and it's absolutely delicousssss!" The little kwami said before stuffing a big piece of chesse into his mouth. Adrien rolled his eyes at Plagg. " You know there is always a way to get more cheese, right?"
" I'm all ea-Oh, You'll have to give me twice the amount!" Adrien smiled as he transformed into Chat Noir. He jumped out on the window and headed for Marinette's home.

Marinette's POV

" Hmmm... This is too big. This one is too fluffy. Nah, I don't like this one either."
" What are you doing Mari?" Tikki asked her miraculous holder.
" I'm trying to find the perfect schetch for a hat. I don't know why, but I really wanna make a hat. A really nice one."
" Maybe your inner designer instincts are popping out?" Tikki sugested amused.
" Hmm.. Maybe. I better focu-" She was interruped by a knock on her window. At the window was the 'great' Chat Noir himself. Marinette opened the window, gently after making sure Tikki was hidden.
" Good evening, m'lady. What are you doing ?" Chat said with a flirtatious voice. Mari was amused by his cocky smile but she tried to hide her giggle.
" Not so much. I'm trying to schetch a hat but it just doesn't seem right."
" Can I see? Paw-lease?" Chat asked with a sad kitty look on his face.
" Sure, but remember, curiosity killed the cat." Mari said to Chat.
" I'll take my chances." He climbed down from the window next to Marinette's desk. " Wow.. these are amazing, Marinette!"
" Oh really? I didn't think so.."
" Of course! But why don't you like them?" Chat asked curiosity taking over his face.
" I don't know, they just don't seem right to me."
" I may not know much about art, but I think I can help my Princess. Here, let me try." Chat came closer to the desk so that means closer to Marinette's back. She could feel his breath on her pale, creamy skin. Mari felt immediately how her cheeks warmed up. He's so close to me... I've never actually taken a better look at him... She was reconnected to reality by Chat's voice.
" I think you could add more details here. And it would look good with a feather on top of it."
" Wow, it's better now!" Marinette said, impressed with Chat Noir's talent. "Thanks Chat. By the way, would you like a cookie? They are freshly baked."
" How could I turn down a lady?" Chat said while grabbing a cookie from the plate." Hmm.. These are delicous! Compliments to the chef!"
" Thanks." Mari said, blushing.
" Wait, you made these?" She nodded. " I knew you are an amazing artist but I didn't know you are an amazing baker as well!" He told her, Marinette blushing harder.

Chat Noir's POV

I never noticed how amazingly beautiful she is either.. " Not to say how stunningly beautiful you are.." This time, Mari's face looked like it was about to explode. Why did I say that?? Oh no.." I-I mean, the drawings you made!" Chat blushed even harder than Marinette." The drawings are beautiful." His miraculous beeped. Saved by the beep. " Well, it seems I have to go, Princess." Chat kissed her hand before leaving a very confused and red-faced Marinette alone in her room. He ran as fast as he could. Why did I just say that? I love Ladybug. I can't possibly have feelings for two different people, can I? Chat thought while entering his room, through the window that he left open.

Hey guys, I did another one!
I hope you liked it! I added some Marichat at the end.
Until next time!
~~Bella💕