Chapter 9

Adrien's POV

Adrien woke up with the sun lighting up Marinette's pink room.
Hmm.. I had such a great sleep.. I'm full of energy! He tried to fall asleep again but soon realized where he was.
I'm in Marinette's room. In my civilian form. Oh God. He saw Plagg sleeping lazily on his pillow. Adrien turned around to see the shy, fragile artist sleeping peacefully next to him. Oh... she's sooo beautiful when she sleeps... Adrien thought while he gently shoved some stray locks from her porcelain face. But I have to go now. He nudged his little kwami.
" Plagg.. Wake up."
" Ugh.. Five more minutes.."
" I need to transform into Chat Noir. I fell asleep in Marinette's bed. And I think I could get you some cheese."
Plagg jumped, suddenly full of energy.
" I'm up." The two silently went downstairs to find some chesee.
Good thing everyone is sleeping.. Adrien gave an untouched piece of camembert to his hungry kwami.
" Hmm.. This one tastes better than the one you give me!" Plagg said, his mouth full.
" Oh, just shut up and hurry." Adrien grabbed Plagg after making sure he swallowed and silently went upstairs. I should visit her more often.. Adrien transformed into his alter-ego, Chat Noir. He leaned and softly placed a kiss on Marinette's forehead.
" I think I'm falling for you too.." He whispered, mostly to himself. Before he jumped out on the window, Chat left a note for Mari. He headed for his home, bathing in the warm light of the sunrise.

* Hours later *

Marinette's POV

Marinette woke up feeling fully energized. Wow.. I feel better than yesterday.. She thought, suppressing a yawn. Then she suddenly remembered about last night. Mari blushed hard. She turned around but instead of Chat's leather-covered, muscular body, she saw a note.
Dear Princess,
Thank you for this purrrfect night. I haven't slept like this in days. I think you did as well. By the way, I borrowed some camembert for Plagg, hope you don't mind.
With love, your knight in shining armor, Chat
Marinette smiled at his paw signature. What a nice cat.. She was brought back to reality by her little, dotted kwami.
" Hey, Mari! How was your sleep? "
" Great. I see Chat left earlier." Mari sighted.
" Yeah. I saw them go downstairs."
" 'Them'?"
" Chat and his kwami, Plagg." Tikki answered awkwardly.
" Oh. Anyway, I gotta go to school." She climbed out of her bed and went to the bathroom to do her daily routine.

Adrien's POV

Adrien was waiting for his best friend, Nino, in front of the school. But he couldn't stop thinking about Marinette. Her ocean-blue eyes, midnight hair and that sweet, porcelain face.. What am I doing? She would never love me, a busy and lonely model. But... She can fall in love with Chat Noir.. He sighed dreamily as Nino made his appearance.
" Hey dude! What's up? You look like you slept only 2 hours." He asked as the two friends bro-fisted.
" Oh.. I think I'm.. Falling in l-love with Marinette.." He stuttered, anxiously.
" But that's awesome!"
" Why?" Adrien asked while Nino was awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
" Oh-Umm.. I mean, it's great to fall in love, right?"
" I'd wish." Nino didn't get to reply because the bell's ring. Everyone headed for class, except Sunny Buché , a blonde girl with dark-brown eyes, who was preparing a prank for Ms. Bustier, the french teacher.
" Bonjour, mes enfants."
" Bonjour, professor." The class greeted her in unison. As the teacher took her seat, she heard a disturbing noise coming from a rubber pillow put under her chair. She immediately realized what was going on.
" Who did this?" She asked, a bit angry.
Everyone was silent except a giggling Sunny.
" Miss Buché, please pack up and pay a visit to the principle." The teacher said, calmly.
Sunny did as she was told, still smiling.

* Later *

Sunny's POV

It's not fair... It's so beautiful outside but I'm stuck in detention instead of having lunch in the warm razes of the sun... Sunny thought angrily while a purple butterfly landed on her bracelet. A voice rang in her head.
" Sunny, I can make your day brighter, but I need you to get me Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous'."
" Let's heat things up!" She smirked as a black cloud of smoke overwhelmed her.

Hey guys! Another chapter up!
I'm waiting for suggestions in the comments.
Until then!
~~Bella💕