Chapter 25

Adrien's POV

Chat Noir watched HawkMoth hang Marinette above oblivion. She had a tear-stained face and a terrified gaze. Chat couldn't do anything. He was chained to the ground. He tried using his cataclysm but the chains didn't stir.
" Now, Chat Noir, let's see how your little Princess meets death." The villan smirked, evilly.
" No! Please! I'll do anything!" The boy pleaded, desperately.
" I will have your miraculous anyway, so how about some fun? For me, of course." The man smiled before he let go of the girl. Chat watched her fall, unable to move. She closed her eyes, ready for the impact.
" Marinette! No! Not my Princess!" The superhero was now down on his knees, as a single tear, full of heart break and devastation, fell down his cheekbones.

" Noo!" Adrien jolted up from his bed. He looked around him and saw his plain, old room. He was sweating, soaking the sheets.
" Oh, come on, Adrien! It's 6 PM! And I'd say it's really early because you went to bed at 4!" His little, black kwami said, annoyed. Adrien put his head back on the pillow, breathing out in relief.
It was just a dream. Nothing happened. She is fine. She must be fine.
" Hey, Plagg! Can my suit retain sweat?"
" Yes. Why? Oh, no! It's too early! I'm mean too late! I mean I don't kno-"
" Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien whisper-yelled as he transformed into his alter ego. He jumped outside, running above the Parisian buildings.

Marinette's POV

Marinette was sitting at her desk, drawing some new designs.
" You're so cute together!" Tikki said, munching on a cookie.
" Who?" The bluenette was confused.
" You and Chat Noir. I ship you two!" The kwami smiled, widely.
" Oh, Tikki! You need to stop reading fanfictions! They're confusing that little head of yours!" Mari said, gently poking Tikki's head.
" But you love him, don't you?" Tikki's face switched from amusement to curiosity. The bluenette sighted.
" Yes. I do. Bu-" They heard the familiar tap on the window.
" My OTP is coming true!" The red kwami whispered from inside the girl's purse. Marinette rolled her eyes as she opened the balcony door and went outside to her stray cat. He was crouched on the ledge, his gaze on the shining moon. The boy's ears twitched when he heard Marinette's steps, before he jumped on the floor.
" Marinette! What are you doing? Are you all right?" Chat asked concerned, looking over her body.
" Of course, kitty. Why?" She asked, approaching him. He let out a sight of relief.
" It's nothing. I-I had a nightmare. You.. Died." Chat said, his eyes dull. " I thought I lost you."
" Chat, you'll never lose me." Marinette entwined her fingers with his. He didn't blush at all. This time, he smiled softly, watching how the moonlight reflected on the girl's midnight-blue hair. He moved his hand up to her left cheek.
" I love you, Princess." He looked into her bright blue eyes.
" I love you too." I should have to told you this earlier... Chat gently cupped her face with his gloved hands, careful not to scratch her with his claws. He placed a light kiss on her lips. His lips are so soft.. Marinette felt thousands of butterflies swarm over her. He kissed her passionately, deepening it. She moved her hands up to his head, softly tugging the tips of his hair. Chat wrapped his arms around Mari's waist and pulled her closer to him, until she was crushed on his chest.
A beep disturbed the comfortable silence. They broke apart, panting.
" I should go. See you tomorrow, Princess." Chat pecked her lips before jumping away.
Marinette was standing right there, her eyes on the moon.
" That was so gross and so cool at the same time!" Tikki scared her owner.
" Oh, Tikki.." Mari stood a second to catch her breath before she jumped on her bed and gently tickled the kwami's tummy.

Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? Believe me, I didn't think I could write this either.😂 When I wrote it, I was like 'WTF am I writing?' and I had a huge smile on my face.
BTW, sorry for not updating these days, I've been quite busy. Hope you understand.
Anyway, until then!
~~Bella 💕