Chapter 7

Adrien's POV

Adrien saw Marinette heading towards the incident, obviously caused by Chloe. He went closer to see what was going on. Adrien couldn't catch much but he could see that Marinette was defending Rose.
" Because your hair is the one that looks horrible. And you could also stop bullying people. It's not nice, you know?" Mari told Chloe. Wow. I never knew she was this strong. She's almost as strong as Ladybug. Adrien though, smiling.
" How da-" Chloe was cut off by a loud scream. Better go check it out. Adrien headed for the bathroom but he bumped into Marinette.
" Um-Hi, Adrien. Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. "
" No problem. You should go somewhere safe."
" Yup. I will." She didn't stutter at all! She seems more and more like Ladybug... But it can't be... Adrien hurried to the bathroom and changed into Chat Noir. Again, he bumped into Marinette.
" Hey, I thought I told you to go somewhere safe."
" Uhh-You didn't!" Oh no, not again..
" Umm-Anyway, you should get cover." Chat said and left without letting Marinette have a word. Pff, that was a close one. In front of him appeared a person with green skin.
" I am the Painter! No one can prank  me now!" Mr. Damocles?
" Not so fast, lizard skin!" Chat said to him, mockingly. Hmm.. Where's my lady? Next to him jumped Ladybug.
" My lady! You look purr-fect like always!"
" We don't have time for cat puns, Chat! Let's catch that akuma!" Chat nodded as the two heroes ran towards the Painter.
" Give me your miraculous!"
" Not a chance!" Ladybug swooped on top of the Painter but he quickly threw her off. He dissapeared in a cloud of paint.
" Where is he?" Chat used his cat nose to find the villan.
" He's outside! Follow me!" Ladybug tried to keep up with her partner.
The Painter was outside the school but every exit was covered in solid paint.
" It's rock-hard. There's no use in trying to break it." Ladybug said, touching the paint wall.
" Then we need to make our way out." Chat said, getting prepared for cataclysm.
" Chat, no! You can't use your power now. You'll only have 5 minutes left and we don't even have a plan." Ladybug warned him.
" You're right. So what do we do?"
He didn't get an answer because of the loud group of students.
" Oh my gosh! Ladybug, Chat Noir! Can you get us out of here?" Alya asked the beloved heroes.
" We're trying to." Chat said glancing at Ladybug. She was looking from Alya's phone to Nathaniel's science project.
" What's the plan, my lady?"
" We can attach Alya's phone to Nathaniel's project and then heat up the paint wall."
" Let's claw it!"
After 20 minutes of hard thinking and some help from the physics teacher, they finished the heater.
Ladybug put it in front of the dried paint and turned it on.
" It works!" Alya said happily as the paint wall cracked.
" Now, let's finish him off!" The two heroes headed for the akumatized person.
" Chat, the akuma must be in his staff!"
" Of course! After all, mine is more beautiful!" Ladybug rolled her eyes as she jumped on the Painter's shoulders.
" Chat! Get his staff!" Chat Noir sneaked past the distracted villan, snatched his staff and broke it. An evil, winged creature came out of it.
" That was easy." Chat said.
" You've done enough harm little akuma. Time to de-evilese! Bye-bye, little butterfly!" Ladybug said as she released a pure,white butterfly.
" Pound it!" The two heroes fist pumped.
" See ya!" Ladybug told Chat.
" Wait! I n-need to ask you something."
" Um-sure. What is it, Chat?"
" I-I kinda like a girl, but I don't know how to tell her. What if she rejects me?" Ladybug was taken by surprise.
" Chat.. You just have to tell her how you feel. Say everything that you have on your heart."
" Thank you, my lady." Chat said as he kissed his partner's hand and ran away.
I wonder who's that girl though.. Ladybug thought while she headed home.

Hey guys! Another chapter up!
I've got some Marichat for the next one.
Until next time!
~~Bella💕