Chapter 18

Marinette's POV

Marinette hurried to the bathroom, trying not to bump into any of the running students.
" Tikki, Spots On!" She yell-whispered as she transformed into the Miraculous Ladybug. She ran outside to find the akumatized person.
" Hello, Ladybug!" Chat appeared next to Ladybug, scaring her half to death.
" Chat! You need to stop sneaking up on people like that!" She tried to calm herself down.
" Now let's find that akuma." Chat nodded as the pair of superheroes jumped into action once again. They ran towards the yelling woman. The blonde turned out to be chased by her dark-haired husband. He had a purple outline on the lower side of his forehead. Hmm.. A victim, not the akuma. Ladybug swinged her yo-yo at the hypnotized man and threw him away from his behated wife.
" That looks like an akumatized marriage!" Ladybug rolled her eyes at Chat's pun. The man headed towards the blonde woman, walking slowly until all of them heard a bell. He stopped and hid himself in the shadows of the parisian buildings.
" He's not the akumatized person. The akuma must be were he's heading to!" Ladybug pointed to the alley in front of the Eiffel Tower. The two followed the victim until they found themselves in front of a girl. She had pink clothes and a messy hairdo. She also had a broken heart hanged around her waist by a belt.
" I am Heart Breaker! You will all have broken hearts like I do!" The girl shouted to all of Paris.
" Not today, sweetie!" Chat Noir told her as he jumped on her back.
" How about letting your hair down, dear?" Ladybug heard him say as she watched him try to ruin her hairdo. Heart Breaker screamed in annoyance, throwing the superhero off her shoulders. Ladybug quickly dodged a red fireball wich hit a nearby man. He immediately ran after the woman beside him.
" Chat Noir! The fireballs make you hate the one you love the most!" Ladybug shouted to Chat who was trying to reach the villan's neck. Heart Breaker threw a fireball, aiming for Chat. He wasn't fast enough and got hit.
" Chat! No!" Ladybug desperately tried to find her partner in the cloud of smoke made by the fireball.
" I'm okay! I won't hurt anyone because I love Marinette, and she's not here!"
Wait... He.. He loves me? I thought he was only playing with me but.. He really does love me..
" Watch out!" Ladybug saw Heart Breaker throw a red, sharp knife at her. She didn't have time to dodge so she closed her eyes, waiting for everything to end. Suddenly, Ladybug heard a loud noise, metal touching metal. She opened her eyes to see a dog-like boy standing in front of her with a white staff in his fur-covered hands, similar to Chat's. Ladybug immediately recognized him. Chien Marron.
" What are you doing here?" Chat asked him through gritted teeth. " You should have been normal by now!" The cat-like boy got closer to the dog-like one, threatening him.
" Hey, Hey! Wait!" Chien said, rising his arms into the air. " I'm not akumatized anymore." Ladybug and Chat Noir had confused faces.
" And how do we know what you say is the truth?" Ladybug asked him, narrowing her eyes.
" I'll show you. But before.." A knife appeared out of the thick wall of smoke, missing Chien by an inch.
" ..We should go somewhere safe, at least for the moment." The three sneaked past the hypnotized people until they were behind Hotel Paris, the street lights lighting their tired faces.
" So?" Chat Noir leaned from a foot to the other, an annoying smirk on his face. Chien took a deep breath, before he shouted.
" Scar, Fangs In!" A bright light surrounded him, until it dissapeared completely, leaving behind a brown-haired boy with blue eyes. There also appeared a furred, flying creature alongside him. I can't believe what I just saw. Ladybug's and Chat's jaw dropped, their eyes open wide.

Hey guys! Another chapter up!
I'm waiting for suggestions in the comments cuz I kinda suck at inventing villans 😅
BTW, thanks for 2K!
Until then!
~~Bella 💕