Chapter 6

Adrien's POV

Adrien was looking out on the limo's window.
" Do you really think she's falling for Chat?" He asked his little kwami, Plagg.
" If she said it herself?" Plagg rolled his eyes at his owner.
" No, I mean, is she falling for Chat or it's just in her imagination?" He didn't get the answer because of the limousine's door.
" We're here, Mr. Agreste." The Gorrila told Adrien. The boy exited the car, Plagg holding dearly to Adrien's jacket. He walked slowly, heading for the classroom. Girls were smiling and shouting ' I love you, Adrien! ' Fangirls... I kinda got tired of them.. Adrien thought while he entered the classroom.
" Adrikins! How glad I am to see you! I can't stand these noobs anyway!"
" Uh-Hi, Chloe." Adrien greeted the selfish, blonde girls next to him. He sneaked past her and got to his seat. But Nino was nowhere to be found.
" Hey girls! Have you seen Nino?" The model asked the girls behind him.
" N-not at all." Marinette tried not to stutter in front of him.
" Nope. He should be on his way, though." Alya answered, casualy.
" Thanks anyway." In the next moment, Nino entered the room, smiling widely.
" Hey, where have you been?" Adrien asked his best friend.
" Hi, bro. I-" Not long after him, the principal, Mr. Damocles, made his appearance in the classroom, all of him painted in green.
" Who's work is this?!" He asked angrily.
" Here's your answer." Nino whispered to his friend.
" I asked something! Who did this?!"
There was a dead silence floating in the air.
" Hmm... So this is how you want it?" The principal said, mostly to himself, as he stormed out of the room. Everyone started laughing at Nino's prank.

Nobody's POV

"Ohh.. it's perfect for my akuma!" Hawk Moth said as he evilesed a pretty, white butterfly, turning it into dark purple. " Fly, my little akuma! And darken his heart!"
Mr. Damocles was in the bathroom, trying to clean off the paint from himself. I had enough of this! I can't take it anymore! He thought as a little dark-purple butterfly landed on his staff. A butterfly-shaped frame appeared on his face. " Hello, Painter. My name is Hawk Moth. I am here to end your suffering. Will you accept?"
" Paint on, butterfly." Mr. Damocles, now the Painter, said as he transformed, a black cloud of mist surrounding him.

Marinette's POV

" Hey, give it back! I snatched it first!" Marinette was running after Alya, in order to get the last cookie.
" Okay, okay.. Take it. I'm full anyway." Alya tried to look deeply hurt but she cracked under the pressure and burst out laughing. Mari joined her best friend.
" We better go. Lunch break is almost over." Alya nodded as the two girls headed to school.
At school, everyone was calm.
" Hi, dudettes!" Nino greeted the girls.
" Hi, Nino!" Marinette saluted him.
" Uh-Hi, Nino!" Alya responded, blushing a bit.
" See ya in class!" Nino said as he went inside the classroom.
" Hey, what was that about?" Marinette questioned her friend.
" Um-Nothing. Really, it's nothing."
I think somebody has a crush!!
" Okay. Suits yourself." The two students headed to class and to their seats. They heard Chloe bullying someone again. Mari walked over to the incident.
" Oh, and how awful your hairdo looks! It looks like a bird made it's nest in there!" Chloe told Rose, mockingly.
Rose gave up and let the tears roll down her cheeks.
" Hey, Chloe! Knock it off!" Marinette said to the blonde.
" And why should I?" Chole asked Mari, furrowing her eyebrows.
" Because your hair is the one that looks horrible. And you could also stop bullying people. It's not nice, you know?"
" How da-" She was cut off by a scream that came from outside the classroom.

Hy guys! Another chapter! This is part one of my idea. You'll see in the next chapter.
Until next time!
~~Bella💕