We get to the club is big as hell. 

"Damn" I say and we get in line she skips everyone and we go to V.I.P.Damn its almost like a studio you have the heavy glass that covers the front of the room if u look down you can see the dance floor. I stand by the glass and look below. 

"like what you see?" I hear Raven ask. 

"Actually I like this one better" I say turning around to face her. She smirks. 

"I'm glad I can be a sight for you." she says and pulls me from the crowd onto the dance floor. We start dancing to the music its a fast pace so to the dancing is basically a lot of grinding. She pulls me closer to her. We dance a little more and I feel her pull me off the floor. We go back to the V.I.P and relax a little

Adrianna 

I get home and unlock my door after I deal with my neighbor who wants me but I don't want her. I get there flip on my lights and I see Raven. I freeze. 

"Cassandra" she says. I stare into those hazel blue eyes made me melt instantly. 

"wh....at ......are ..... y. ..y...ou doing here" I stutter. She walk to me I stumble back almost falling. 

"I told you I was coming to see you KC" she says moving closer I move back. I'm scared out my mind right now. 

"Why you look scared" she asks. Moving close and pulling me up to keep me from falling on my ass. unexpectedly I moan alittle at her touch. 

"You missed me too I see" she says smirking. I want to get pissed and fight her but my mind isn't working.I gain my strength and walk to the door pulling out her grasp. 

"Get out" I say opening my door. 

"No not till we talk baby" she says shutting the door not taking her eyes off me. 

"Why are you here"I ask  

"I wanted to see you baby"she says. tipping my head up to face her. I get weak to my knees at her touch.  

"You know u missed the way I make you feel" she whisper in my ear. Her breathe on my neck makes my eyes roll back on the feeling of her breathe brings back memories of her panting while she was in me. So let me explain something I had sex with a female meaning I was the giver but I lost my actual virginity to her. I let her have it. I was 13 she was 23 .....Taboo yes pedophiles no because I was about to be 14 she is 10 years older than me. Yeah illegal but hell I didn't have parents nd my aunt ain't know so I didn't say. We kept it on the down low I was best friends wit her baby brother but when I got away from her I couldn't explain to her brother why I left. I fight with her but she pins me  

"I love you" she says when im pinned and I feel a sharp pain in my back and then things go black.

Raven

I planned a date with Miranda but I told her I had so things to handle. I get in my Lamborghini 2013. I look at the address I printed off. I put it in my G.P.S system. I pull up to her apartment building. I also got someone to come by and make a copy of the key so I can get in house. I wait till her aunt leaves and then her aunts wife. I walk up to her apartment number unlocks it. this place is kind a big from what I expected. I walk around till I find her room. I walk to her closet I notice her shoe collection is bigger. I find a box with nothing on it and open it I find pictures of us. I remember everyone of them. Damn she was beautiful she still is. I find a picture of us I had her in my arms she had her tongue put with the tongue ring I got her. The next picture was he on baggy black pants and a white tank top she had he two middle fingers up and her tongue out her black tongue ring glistening. I remember those day she was the first stud I wanted.