"I know we wud we both sexy"Miranda said.I just laugh that off. that comment made me heart sink though scared me on how she would react to it.  

"Randy get up I gotta work" I say patting her thigh.  

"Aight" she says and gets off me. I leave and go back to the car.

Miranda 

I have been working so much lately I kind of forgot about raven till she called me. Lawd this girl is so sexy. We were on the phone for hours. she wants to go on a date with me later she said she had something to do before. I didn't ask it won't my business I'm not gonna tell Adrianna because every time I tell her I got a girl she get to know her better. She has the sexiest eyes ever though. they are a beautiful hazel. I really wanna fuck her but also kind of want a relationship with her. She is so mysterious. After Adrianna got off we decided to go out to get something to eat.  

I get home and I got a hour before I have to leave on my date. I go take a long shower washing my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. after my shower I blow dried my hair. Lotion my body did my hygiene thing and put on red matching bra and panties. I walked to my closet and flipped through my closet. I settled for a gray low cut dress with sliver heels. I pulled my hair up in a curly bun and added my dangling white earring. My make up consisted of a little bit of coverage, pink lipstick and sliver eye shadow with black eye liner with a touch of blush. I didn't need a lot of blush or coverage because I have naturally pretty skin. I walked to my full mirror. damn I look good. After I was ready I talked to one of my friends since Adrianna said she wanted to chill when she got home plus I had called her she ain't answer. I talked with her till I heard a knock of course my momma had to work. I answered it to Ravens beautiful self. She had her hair down under a snapback that was blue and purple and purple shirt and black jeans with blue shoes. Damn sexy. 

"Whoa you look beautiful girl" she says smiling. 

"thank you you look sexy too" I say locking my door. I followed her to the car. I figure we going a club she was on club attire. Good I like to party. I go outside she got a sexy ass Lexus 2013 all black too. Damn baby paid get this though she got a driver she don't even drive herself. I notice diamond studs on her ear she one ear piercing and a cartilage bar . She got tattoos down her arms and one on the side of her neck. I like this I'm guessing she is a drug dealer. 

"You a drug dealer ain't you" I say out loud instantly turning red of embarrassment I didn't expect to say that aloud. 

"You cute when you blush" she says and we get in the car. 

"Thank you" I say. In the car she pull out some liquor. 

"And if you must know let's say I'm in business management "she says with a wink. Oh shit she a drug lord. Fuck one sexy one too. She passes me a glass I smell it of course it liquor. 

"You tryna get me drunk to get in my pant" I ask joking. She laughs damn even that's sexy. 

"Trust me baby I ain't gotta get you drunk to get in ya pants" she says touching me exposed bare thigh. I shiver at her touch. 

"Really why not" I ask I wanna test her. 

"I can get you wet with words baby I'm 27 I ain't new to the game" she says. I stare. 

"I'm only 17"I say. 

"I know I like them younger" she says with a smirk. I like this I've never been with a older woman before. 

"I've never been with a older woman before" I say as sexy as possible. 

"Well I'll make sure you enjoy it." she says. I like that confidence.