Epilogue

*Elijah*

"So whats our plan for the rest of the summer?" Mike asked me and Jacob.
We were sitting in the same exact spot we sat when camp started.

"I dont know. Lets just spend the rest of our summer like we usually do." Jacob suggested. "Fuck we need friends for? We gonna be around the no life bullies again."

Me and Mike stared at him speechlessly.

"Has Jacob been cussing like this before we got here?" Mike asked.

"Barely." I shook my head. "I should kick Nicki's ass. I know she been cussing around him.

Jacob sat there smiling and listened to us blame people. No wonder Mike thought he was a girl when ae first met.

"Remember when this nigga was dancing everythere with angel wings?"

"Hell yeah." I snickered.

My phone vibrated from my pocket. My mom's number popped up on the screen.

"Hold on yall." I pushed the answer button. "Hello?"

"Hey baby. I heard camp ended early. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. Suprisingly, we gained alot of friends. Im gonna miss them, ma."

"Aww thats cute. Would you want to go back next year?"

"Maybe. I dont know if Mike and Jacob will approve. Remember when Paris shot Mike?"

"Oh yeah. Well, nevermind. I have some news for you." Her energetic voice turned to a sad tone.

"What? Whats up?"

"You're gonna hate this Elijah. But we have to move to the other side of town."

I looked at the boys and my whole heart crashed right there.

"Wha? Why mom?"

Hot tears filled my eyes.

"We're having family problems and I dont want you in the mix of it baby. So your dad said he would take care of you until its all better. Okay?"

"But ma, I will be okay."

"But I dont want you to see me stressing. I know how you are and how quick your temper is."

"Okay mom. I dont want you stressing so i will go. But what about my friends?"

"You will see them again. I promise you."

"Okay."

I hung up and brushed the trars that were falling.

"Whats wrong?" Mike gave me a hug.

"I have to leave you guys."

"Why?"

"Family issues. Im moving to the other side of town. But I should be back soon."

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Jacob cried.

"Its alright. Just give me your numbers. I will keep in contact with yall."

We swapped numbers and did a group hug.

"Promise me while yall are waiting on me not to replace me?"

Mike and Jacob pinky promised me.

"I promise." They both vowed.

"Mike, protect Jacob. Jacob, dont drive him crazy. Yall better call and text me often. Alright?"

"Okay."

When I got off the bus, I tried so hard not to cry.

Im gonna miss them so much.

******************

Will Be Continued In The Sequel Thats Out Now......