27. Playing Love Games

*Elijah*

"So are you and August like a thing now?"

"I guess. Maybe?"

Jeremiah, Jacob and Mike were talking to eachother while I leaned back and listened. Its so weird how just a few days back, they were scared to even walk in the hotel. Now we got a whole new set of friends and we stuck by eachother no matter what happened. I'm glad they are happy. I wish this moment could last forever.

"I knew that was gonna happen!" Jacob grinned.

"How?"

"Because August always had that spark in his eyes and He was quiet every time he saw you."

Jeremiah smiled. "Aww, Why didn't you tell me ahead of time?"

"Because I'm not Cupid. That's not my job."

Mike and Jeremiah shook their heads. Jacob brushed his flag shirt. We all had on our outfits for today. Nicki went and bought it for us.

"Jacob, you are too much." I snickered.

"I bet I am." He smiled and exchanged looks with Mike. They ended up doing a staring contest.

"Are they always this weird?" Jeremiah asked me.

"Yep. They did stuff like this since we first met Jacob."

"I saw you and August earlier. Y'all was about to kiss." Jacob and Mike puckered their lips and made kissing noises. Jeremiah laughed and pinched their cheeks.

"That hurts." Jacob whined, covering his face."

"I bet it does. We didn't kiss at all thanks to Trey and this nigga!"

He slapped Mike's forehead.

"I didn't even know that was what y'all were planning." Mike rubbed his head. Jeremiah crossed his arms.

"It hurts me. It hurts me that the managers here won't let the staff date us. Make it so bad, he can't even kiss me in front of him or any of these snitches around here."

"He tried earlier." Jacob shrugged.

"Yeah. But not when the rest of the staff were here. I feel like He doesn't love me enough. Its like he is too afraid to kiss me in front of anyone. Love takes sacrifice sometimes."

"So what are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I told him if he loves me so much then he has to kiss me in public."

We all gasped.

"But then he will lose his job!" Jacob shouted.

"Well earlier He said it doesn't matter. So I want him to prove it."

"Sup y'all!"

Niko and his cousin Jesse walked up to the table and sat down. They had their own huge pile of food.

"I hope you get sick." I threatened."

"I hope you choke on your spit." Jesse shot back.

"Damn bro. That was harsh."

"I bet." He glanced at Jeremiah and blushed. Jacob gave him a death glare.

"He's taken."

Jesse nodded. "Okay cool."

He lifted Jeremiah's head up facing him.